AAI Recruitment 2018, 682 Diploma ITI Apprentice Vacancies Applicant May Apply Online through the official site of AAI that is aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2018: Airports Authority of India has released official notification of recruiting candidate for Diploma ITI Apprentice and this advertisement was published on official website. Aspirant who are looking for government jobs 2018 are having very good opportunity to apply for this job because they are offering very good pay scale and many other facility which are not available in private sector bank.
We have mentioned eligibility criteria for all the post you just need to have a look on to it which will hardly take few minutes. We also request all aspirants to apply as soon as possible because after due date application form will not be accepted and for your convinces we have also provided the link below which will directly take you to the web page were online form is placed.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in AAI so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in AAI so in upcoming days if AAI releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Organization Name: – Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Number of Posts: – 682
Name of the Posts: – Diploma ITI Apprentice
- The education qualification should have B.E. or B.Tech or Diploma or ITI from recognized university
- We also suggest having a look on an official notification to have detail information on education criteria.
- Kindly Refer to the official notification.
- Aspirant age should be not more than 24 years .
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate and women as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in test and personal interview of candidate.
- Salary given to candidates who all are going to select in personal interview will good enough compare to other.
How to Apply for Airport Authority of India Recruitment?
- Visit official website of Airports Authority of India which is aairectt2015.in
- Candidates have to apply through online mode only because other modes will not be accepted.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process.
- Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID
- First step is candidate must login with new password and fill up all the desired information
- On completion of Step-I, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id.
- In that message there will be candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her registration
- Click on online registration for the Post of Diploma ITI Apprentice.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press submit button.
- If possible print application form & save it on your device.
Important Dates to remember :
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application Form : Updated soon.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form : Updated soon.
Official Website: – aai.aero
Note: – Aspirant is advice to fill AAI Diploma ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2018 application form as soon as possible because due date of applying for above mentioned job is very near.