AAI Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form to fill up 50 vacancies of Junior Assistant (Fire Services) posts is now available at www.aai.aero.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017: Airports Authority of India is now all set to recruit the post of the Junior Assistant (Fire Services) post for which released employment notification on its main official site at www.aai.aero. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill application form for 50 posts whose link is made available to download at same portal as mentioned above.
Airport Authority of India arises in below the ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for crafting modernizing, preserving of civil infrastructure in India. Government of India created the international airport authority of India in the year 1972 to accomplish national & international airports.
Recently high command of airport authority has released advertisement as AAI vacancy 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Candidates having a Domicile of Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura for engagement of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) posts at various airports in these states in North – Eastern Region. Above mentioned job updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for airport authority of India jobs.
Now all those candidates who fulfill required qualification have to fill offline registration form in prescribed format with all required details and submit it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting i.e.
15/09/2015. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The AAI Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Airports Authority of India Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For AAI Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
AAI Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Airports Authority of India
Number of Vacancies: 50 posts
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant (Fire Services) NE-4
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved: 31 post
- ST: 13 post
- OBC: 06 post
Eligibility Criteria for Airports Authority of India Jobs 2017:
- Candidates should have age below 30 years as on 15th September, 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for ST, 3 years for OBC as per rules of government.
- Candidates should possess 10th pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (regular study) with 50% marks.
- Candidates should have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- through a DD drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Guwahati.
- Appointed candidates will be paid salary of Rs. 12,500/- – Rs. 28,500/- and other allowances as per AAI rules.
Selection of the candidates is to be based on the performance of candidates such as
- Written Examination Test
- Physical Test
- Endurance Test
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
How to fill AAI Junior Assistant Application Form 2017:
- Log in to official website.
- Now on home page, click on Career tab.
- After that candidates need to click on Advertisement of Junior Assistant Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on download application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form carefully.
- Send it to following mentioned address.
The Regional Executive Director,
Airport Authority of India,
North – Eastern Region, LGBI Airport,
Important Dates Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: Updated soon.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Note: Dear Candidates this is the big opportunity for those candidates who are eligible for that and they have any problem to get AAI Recruitment 2017, notification, admit card, result, syllabus, call letter etc then they can share us by commenting below we will help you soon.