ATMA Syllabus 2017 for entrance exam is now available to download along with exam pattern, Materials & Old exam paper from official web portal www.atmaaims.com:
Associations of Indian Management School is now all set to conduct the entrance exam on 26/07/2015 at various examination center for post graduation courses such as MCA, MBA, and PGDCA. Online registration process is over and now the student who has successfully registered is looking for ATMA Syllabus 2017 which is available on official web site of school. Student can also grab syllabus, exam pattern, Materials, Old exam papers from the same web portal.
ATMA is referred as AIMS Test for Management Admissions which is an entrance test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes. The marks which have been scored in exam can be used in their admission process which is indicators of candidate’s suitability for management education. It is also has been approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development of Indian government.
ATMA Exam Pattern 2017
|Section||Question||No. of Question||Time|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 min|
|2||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|3||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
|4||Verbal Skills||30||30 min|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30 min|
|6||Quantitative Skills||30||30 min|
The test is designed to assess the aptitude of student for higher management education which includes skills like Verbal Skills, quantitative skills, analytical reasoning. All the question will be of multiple choice question and total number of question will be 180. Now let’s see in details the question based on this subject.
A). Verbal Skill
- In this mainly the question which will be asked in exam are based on Reading comprehension, Word meaning, Sentence completions and correct the sentence. For this student has to mainly focus on grammar as this part is specially designed to test grammatical ability.
B). Analytical Skills
- This part is specially designed to check the of a candidate. In short we can say that it’s a test in which candidate logical thinking abilities is tested.
C). Quantitative Skills:
- In this part candidate ability to handle data and use numerical evidence systematically is tested which include Ratio & Proportion Variations, menstruation, coordinate Geometry, Number System, Average, Profit & Loss, Set Theory, Speed & Distance and many other numerical question.
Student who will pass in entrance exam will only get chance to get the admission in different postgraduate management programmes. Hence every student has to pull their socks for the exam as it will be a tough competition among the student because every one is trying hard to take the admission. Candidate are also requested to solve as many as old exam paper which can give them a clear idea that what kind of questions are being asked in exam.
This was a short introduction of Aims Test for Management Admission there are numbers of amazing fact related to exam. For more information log on to official web site from where you can grab the complete details. Student who all are going to give entrance exam are requested to stay update with our website because we might be first to inform you about the result as soon as is declared by official website. We will also update you with another entrance exam which will really help you to get admission in good management school.
Candidates this is whole syllabus for ATMA Exam so if you are going to apply for this Exam and started your preparation for ATMA Exam than this syllabus is very helpful for you.
Procedure to Download ATMA Syllabus 2017?
- Open official site www.atmaaims.com
- On home page you can see the link for Syllabus.
- Click on it and you will divert on another window.
- Now you can see exam Syllabus in PDF format.
- Download it on your device for future use.
Official Website: – www.atmaaims.com