Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 official notification is out now for a selection of 400 Clerk & filling the online application form available at www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2018: It seems to be a great year for the people of Bombay because there were many recruitments which were published for Bombay city. Now the state government is back with new recruitment and this time they are going to recruit clerk for Bombay High Court. Recruitment advertisement was published on official web portal which is mentioned above and the candidate can see all details regarding job on that portal.
For your convince, we have also provided the link which will directly take you to that web page from where you can apply online. So people who are looking latest Government Jobs in Maharashtra should apply immediately because the due date for application is Updated Soon and once due date is over they will not accept any application.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Bombay High Court so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Bombay and searching job in Bombay High Court so in
upcoming days if Bombay High Court releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Bombay High Court
Number of Posts: – 8921
|Designation||No. Of Posts Available|
|Jr. Clerk (LDC and UDC)||4730|
|Steno. and Typists||1022|
|Total No. of Vacancies Available||8920|
Name of Posts: – Clerk
Job Location: – Bombay
Last Date : – 10th April 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai High Court Jobs 2018:
- The candidate who is applying for clerk post should have graduation degree from recognized university.
- It should also pass commercial government certificate examination or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English typing speed test.
- The aspirant should also have computer knowledge which includes basic software like M.S. Office, M.S. Word
- For more detail on education, qualification refers to official notification.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- either by online or challan from any branch of SBI addition charge of 50 which is for bank charge.
- Only Shortlisted candidates need to pay Rs. 575.
- The candidate who is willing to apply for constable driver posts should have the minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should be 33 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to aspirants who all are coming in the reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for screening test / written test & typing test.
Procedure to fill Mumbai High Court Application Form:
- Before applying candidate must have a valid e-mail id, scan copy of latest passport size photo & scan copy of the signature.
- Then visit the official website of Bombay High Court which is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- On the home page, you can see a recruitment tab click on that tab.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will be open and over there list of latest recruitments will be available.
- Click on the link which will be available below the advertisement which will mention “click here”.
- Now click on new user registration over there enter your detail and click on create a user.
- Now you can apply online for clerk post fill all information correctly and take a print out for future use.
- Starting date of submitting an application: 27th March 2018
- Last date for submitting an application: 10th April 2018
Official website: – www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
Note: – Aspirant can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button to get the latest updates on Bombay high court recruitment 2018, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc.