BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 notification along with application form to fill up for 206 vacancies of civil judge posts is now available at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in :
BPSC Judicial Services Recruitment 2017 Notification: Candidates belongs from the state of Bihar having dream to work in court have employment news Bihar Public Service commission in terms for offered posts can visit official website at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. So those aspirants who are related with this filed want permanent Govt Jobs in Bihar then this is great opportunity.
The Bihar Public Service commission is also known as BPSC is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for Civil Service jobs in the Indian State of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. The BPSC recruits capable candidates for the development of the state. The Bihar PSC releases notification every year for filling various posts in the Bihar State Government.
Right now, BPSC has announced employment news regarding job notification for there are total numbers of 206 vacancies of Civil Judge Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested in Government Jobs after Graduation can apply to this posts in online mode after the release of notification. All job hunters are advised to read the following details as it will be helpful for filling application form for mentioned posts before last date of submission.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in BPSC Civil Judge so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in BPSC Civil Judge so in upcoming days if BPSC Civil Judge releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Bihar Public Service commission
Number of Vacancies: 206 Posts
Name of Posts: Civil Judge Posts
Job Location: Bihar
Eligible Criteria for Bihar Jobs Vacancy 2017:
- Applicant should have age between 22 year to 35 years as on 08th January, 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given as per government rules.
- Candidates must be completed Graduation Degree in Law or equivalent from any recognized by Bar Council of India.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST category candidates need to pay of Rs. 200/-.
- Selected candidates will be based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The Written Test will be held in two stages.
Fill Bihar PSC Civil Judge Application Form 2017 Offline:
- Log in with www.bpsc.bih.nic.in official website.
- From main page click on “Recruitment” button.
- From available screen you will see link for offered posts.
- Click on link for download official notification and read it first.
- After reading carefully all details now proceed further to apply for post.
- Click on “Apply Online” link from the same page.
- Now click on the mentioned posts link.
- Fill application form with all necessary details.
- Pay application fee as instructed.
- Submit your application form as instructed.
- After last date of application form submission no form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates Remember:
Starting date for apply online application form:
22nd January, 2016
Last date for submit online application form:
05th February, 2016
Last date for submit application fee:
12th February, 2016
Official Site: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Note: In case of any query regarding BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 notification, syllabus, exam pattern etc. Just write a comment over here we will reply you as soon as possible.