CAT 2017 Application Form along with Registration, Notification, Mock Test, Exam Date, Preparation Book, Exam Pattern & Syllabus is now available at www.iimcat.ac.in.
CAT 2017 Online Registration: The Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) has recently released Common Admissions Test (CAT) official registration which will start on 06th August, 2017 (Expected) for admission into top IIM`s and other B-School of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Courses. CAT 2015 Notification has been release on its official website at www.iimcat.ac.in. Now all the interested candidates can apply through online mode before the last date 30th September, 2017 (Expected).
Common Admission Test is short name is CAT. It was started form the year 2007 and jointly conducted by the six IIMs. It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management. Applicants are informed that Indian Institute of Management Kashipur will provide management programmes. For the exam only those students are eligible who have completed graduation. CAT exam which is held as computer based exam in India. Every year this exam is held in 40 various cities and towns of India. This year CAT exam form will be filling in the month of August to September, 2015.
Ever y year CAT has been conducted by the IIM. So lots of candidates will be participating in this exam. So interested candidates can refer following eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply, important date, important link, age limit, study material, exam pattern, exam syllabus etc are mentioned below.
CAT 2017 Application Form:
Name of the Organization: Indian Institutes of Management (IIM)
Name of the Exam: Common Admission Test 2017 (CAT 2017-18)
CAT 2015 Exam Date: 29th November, 2017 (Expected)
Eligible Criteria for CAT Exam 2017:
- Candidates must be passed graduation degree in relevant discipline with aggregate 50% mark in graduation.
- For General/OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 1600/-.
- For SC/ST/ DA (PWD) category candidates should have to pay Rs. 800/-.
- There are 136 test cities. The details about the test sites spread across 136 test cities will be available on main portal from 15th October, 2017 and the name of the test site will indicated in the admit card.
CAT 2017 Score:
- CAT result will be declared by 02nd week of January, 2018. CAT score card is valid till 31st December, 2017
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Ability Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
CAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- CAT exam was held in Computer Based Test (MCQ).
- Time duration will be two hours and 50 minutes.
- The test paper will in English language
- There will 100 multiple choice question and each question carry equal marks.
CAT 2017 Exam Syllabus:
- Quantitative Ability: 25 questions will be asked
- Date Interpretation: 25 questions will be asked
- Verbal Ability: 25 questions will be asked
- Logical Resoning: 25 questions will be asked
Procedure to Apply For CAT 2017 Registration:
- Go to the official website.
- On the home page link of application form: CAT 2017-18 Online Form will be given, click on it.
- Fill all required details in the space provided.
- Upload scanned images of your recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Now pay registration form fee.
- Check all the details whether you have filled correctly.
- Click on the Submit button
- Now hit Confirm button
- Save your filled online form in your desktop/Laptop device.
- Take print out of application form and keep it safe for future reference.
(Tentative) Important Date:
- Online Application Form Starting Date: 06th August, 2017 (Thursday)
- Last Date Online Application Form Submission: 30th September, 2017 (Wednesday)
- CAT Exam Admit Card Release Date: 15th October, 2017 (Thursday)
- CAT Exam Date: 29th November, 2017 (Sunday)
- CAT Exam Result Date: January 2nd Week 2018
Check: CAT 2017 Admit Card
Official Website: www.iimcat.ac.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to CAT 2017 Application Form, Exam Syllabus, Online Registration, Exam Pattern, Admit Card etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team will reply you as soon as possible.