Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification for Assistant Professor & Associate Professor has been released for recruitment of various posts and filling registration form available at www.cuh.ac.in.
Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2017
Central University of Haryana is all set to recruit candidate for various posts and most probably online application will started Soon. We have managed to collect all information which is related to this Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Recruitment which will help every candidate who finds it difficult to read official notification. We request all aspirant to apply as soon as possible because as due date will be near it will be difficult to log in to official website due to heavy traffic.
Check: Banking Jobs in India
We have also mentioned link of official website aspirant can use that also all they need to do is to click on that link. Now let’s have quick view on Central University of Haryana, Central University of Haryana is an autonomous agency in India, which came in to existence in year 2009 as Assistant Professor & Associate Professor and later on in the year 2014 it became the independent entity at the behest of Central University of Haryana.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The IBPS Recruitment For Central University of Haryana Recruitment. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Central University of Haryana. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Central University of Haryana Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Central University of Haryana Details
Organization Name: – Central University of Haryana
Name of the Posts: – Assistant Professor & Associate Professor
1. Humanities And Social Sciences: 25 Posts
2. School Of Chemical Sciences: 03 Posts
3. School Of Computer Science And Informatics: 12 Posts
4. School Of Earth, Environment And Space Studies: 14 Posts
6. School Of Education: 13 Posts
7. School Of Engineering & Technology: 37 Posts
8. School Of Inter-Disciplinary And Applied Life Sciences: 19 Posts
9. School Of Journalism, Mass Communication & Media: 07 Posts
10. School Of Language, Linguistics, Culture And Heritage: 12 Posts
11. School Of Law, Governance, Public Policy And Management: 09 Posts
12. School Of Physical And Mathematical Sciences: 17 Posts
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for Central University of Haryana Recruitment 2017:
Required Eligible Qualification :
Those candidates who are apply for this recruitment they should be completed Master Degree in any stream from recognized University.
Candidates who are apply for this job there age should be as per the official notification.
Age relaxation as per the rules & regulations
Fill Central University of Haryana Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection www.cuh.ac.in.
- On home page you can find the link of registration form for Assistant Professor & Associate Professor.
- Click on that link and fill all detail which is asked to fill in form.
- As soon as you will submit the form you will receive conformation e-mail save it for future reference.
- Pay the fee through online transition and also save that file for future reference.
Important Dates To Remember :
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application Form & Payment of Examination Fee : Available
- Last Date of Apply Online Application & Payment of Examination Fee : 04-08-2017
- Exam will be Conduct for Pre-Exam Training of Officer Scale-I on : not available
- For more Details Refer to the official notification..
Important & Useful Link :
Click Here To Recruitment Notification
Click Here To Apply Online
Official Website: – www.cuh.ac.in.
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Central University of Haryana recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam date, pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.