CLW Recruitment 2017 Notification, Application Form to fill up for 615 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts is now available at www.clw.indiarailways.gov.in.
CLW Apprentice Recruitment 20175: Chittaranjan Locomotive Work (CLW) has announced latest employment notification on its official website at www.clw.indiarailways.gov.in and now through this they are inviting candidates to apply for this with offline form. CLW is the very important part of IR because it’s Chittaranjan Locomotive Work for Indian Railways and it is also handled by the IR department, candidates refer Employment News or Rojgar Samachar in recently publication.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Work also called on CLW and located at Bardhaman West Bengal of India. CLW is the largest electric locomotive factory in whole world. It also manufactures AC & DC traction motors, wheel sets and switch gears. Depend on the manpower the CLW needed to conduct the recruitment and it is announced to the recruitment advertisement for various govt jobs posting.
Now they have total number of 615 vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts of NCVT & Non-ITI in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Ref. & A.C. Mechanic, Painter (G) trade and to fill up those they are accepting applications from eligible candidates. Application should be in prescribed form which is given with official notification. Application should be received to the last date which is 24th August, 2015. Before you apply first check eligible criteria and if you are searching ITI Careers in government are eligible then apply.
Candidates are you seeking for Chittaranjan Locomotive Work (CLW) Jobs than you are at the right place here we provide all recruitment notification on this site and we update allChittaranjan Locomotive Work (CLW) Job notification on this page.
CLW Recruitment 2017 Full Details:
Name of the Organization: Chittaranjan Locomotive Work
Number of Vacancies: 615 Posts
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentices
ITI Passed out Candidates (NCVT Only): 492 posts
- Fitter: 200 posts
- Turner: 20 posts
- Machinist: 56 posts
- Welder (G & E): 88 posts
- Electrician: 112 posts
- & A.C. Mechanics.: 04 posts
- Painter (G): 12 posts
Matriculation Passed Candidates (Non-ITI): 123 posts
- Fitter: 50 posts
- Turner: 05 posts
- Machinist: 14 posts
- Welder (G & E): 22 posts
- Electrician: 28 posts
- & A.C. Mechanics. 01 post
- Painter (G): 03 posts
Eligible Criteria for CLW Jobs 2017:
- Candidates should have age between 15 year to 24 year for NCVT and 15 year to 22 years for Non-ITI as on 01st July, 2015. Applicant age relaxation will be given as per the government rules.
- Applicant should possess ITI Examination with Certificate in the relevant trade for post NCVT post, Matriculation/10th Class in 10+2 Examination system or equivalent examination from recognized board for Non-ITI post.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Other candidates: No Fee
Note: Exam fee should be paid in the form of DD/IPO which should be in favor of FA & CAO, CLW/ Chittaranjan.
Check: Railway Jobs 2015
- Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Examination and Personal Interview.
Procedure to fill CLW Application Form 2017:
- Visit the official website of CLW.
- On main page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Trade Apprentice Posts link.
- PDF file will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that download application form.
- Fill form with all correct details in prescribed format.
- Attach all required details such as photograph, documents etc.
- Now verify filled form and send it to following mentioned address before due date of accepting.
The Principal, Technical Training Centre,
CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan,
District – Bardhaman (West Bengal),
Pin Code – 713331.
Last Date Online Application Form Submission:
24th August, 2015
Official Website: clw.indiarailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to CLW Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us below their query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.