DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 Notification along with application form to fill up 119 vacancies of Senior Resident posts is now out at www.delhi.gov.in.
DDU Hospital SR Recruitment 2018: Higher Authority Member of Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi has been released employment notification for recruitment of Senior Resident Vacancy. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 119 posts whose link is made available at official site www.delhi.gov.in.
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital also called on DDUH was established in 1970. DDU Hospital offers to candidates best health services and specialized services to people of Delhi. They also offers training to post graduate, under graduate medical and Para medicals students. Every year hospital released employment advertisement for the recruitment of knowledgeable and skillful staff for different department as per requirement. Many of eligible candidates participate in each and every advertisement released by officials.
DDU Hospital recruitment notification was last date on Updated Soon Interested candidates have to apply before the date. Senior Resident Recruitment 2018 provides employment for latest medical jobs search. The candidates who are searching for latest govt jobs in delhi can also apply for this recruitment. Further details about this recruitment such as age limit, academic experience, education qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection process etc are mentioned below.
Time to time DDU Hospital releases it’s employment notification for those candidates who have interest in Medical line so candidates whenever in upcoming days DDU Releases it’s employment notification so candidates you will be able to view that notification on the same page.
DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, Delhi
Number of Vacancies: 119 post
Name of the Posts: Senior Resident
- Paediatrics: 18 Posts
- Surgery: 10 Posts
- Medicine: 25 Posts
- & Gynae.: 11 Posts
- Orthopedics: 04 Posts
- Anaeisthesia: 17 Posts
- Burn & Plastic: 02 Posts
- Skin: 01 Post
- Casualty: 05 Posts
- Pathology: 05 Posts
- Microbiology: 01 Post
- Neuro-Surgery: 07 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 04 Posts
- Radiology: 08 Posts
- ENT: 01 Post
Eligible Criteria for DDUH Jobs 2018:
- Candidates should have completed post graduation degree in MD, MS, DNB and Diploma in required discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more detail refer official advertisement.
- Candidates should have age below 33 year for general, 36 year for OBC and 38 year for SC/ST as on 2018.
- Candidates will be eligible to get salary of Rs. 18,750/- along with grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- and allowances as admissible.
- General/ OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- and no any fee will be charged for SC/ ST candidates.
- Application fees must have pay on demand draft drawn in favour of Medical Superintendent, DDU Hospital payable at New Delhi.
Check: Latest Govt Jobs 2018
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of work experience and personal interview.
Procedure to fill DDU Hospital Online Form 2018:
- Visit the official site.
- On Home Page, Click on Advertisement of Senior Resident Posts link.
- Now read all important detail carefully.
- After that click on online application form link.
- Fill form with required details.
- Upload scanned copy of signature, photograph and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.
- Save the registration ID and password.
- Take print out of filled form for further reference.
Date of Interview:
- Pediatrics: Updated Soon
- Surgery : Updated Soon
- Medicine: Updated Soon
- & Gynae.: Updated Soon
- Orthopedics: Updated Soon
- Anesthesia: Updated Soon
- Burn & Plastic: Updated Soon
- Skin: Updated Soon
- Casualty: Updated Soon
- Pathology: Updated Soon
- Microbiology: Updated Soon
- Neuro- surgery: Updated Soon
- Ophthalmology: Updated Soon
- Radiation: Updated Soon
- ENT: Updated Soon
Venue of Interview:
SR Cell, Seminar Room, 1st Floor, Administrative Block at 10:30 AM
The Diary (R&I) Section,
Office of the Medical Superintendent,
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital,
Hari Nagar, New Delhi – 110064.
Last Date Online Application Form Submission: Updated Soon
Official Website: www.delhi.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to DDU Hospital Recruitment 2018 results, study material etc. Candidates can comment us their query, our team will reply you as soon as possible.