Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 notification and online notification for 397 Computer Typist posts has been made available at www.ghconline.gov.in.
GHC Computer Typist Recruitment 2017: Authorized person of Gauhati High Court has finally released employment notification for the selection of skillful staff of Computer Typist vacancy on its official site www.ghconline.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 397 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Guwahati High Court was established after independence of India from British Empire i.e. 01st March, 1948. It represent as high court of Assam & Nagaland. This notification bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for government jobs in Assam & Mizrom state.
Recently authority member has released big advertisement as Gauhati High Court vacancy 2015 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Now all interested candidates have to fill online registration form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 22/09/2017. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates are you seeking jobs in Gauhati High Court so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Gauhati High Court so in upcoming days if Gauhati High Court releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 Job Detail:
Organization Name: – Gauhati High Court
Number of Posts: – 397
Name of the Posts: – Computer Typist
District Wise Post Details:
- Baksa: 09 Posts
- Barpeta: 18 Posts
- Bongaigaon: 12 Posts
- Cachar: 26 Posts
- Chirang: 09 Posts
- Darrang: 12 Posts
- Dhemaji: 09 Posts
- Dhubri: 21 Posts
- Dibrugarh: 17 Posts
- DimaHasao: 08 Posts
- Goalpara: 11 Posts
- Golaghat: 15 Posts
- Hailakandi: 09 Posts
- Jorhat: 15 Posts
- Kamrup: 51 Posts
- KarbiAnglong: 08 Posts
- Karimganj: 12 Posts
- Kokrajhar: 10 Posts
- Lakimpur: 12 Posts
- Morigaon: 09 Posts
- Nagaon: 24 Posts
- Nalbari: 11 Posts
- Sivasagar: 15 Posts
- Sonitpur,Tezpur: 19 Posts
- Tinsukia: 16 Posts
- Udalguri: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati High Court Jobs 2017:
- Aspirant who all are interested in above mentioned job need to have graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Aspirant should also have some basic knowledge of computer such as Microsoft Office.
For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Application fees or examination fees is not mentioned in official notification
- Aspirants who is applying for the job should have Minimum age of 18 years and Maximum of 47 years of age as on 03/07/2017
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in written examination and personal interview of candidate.
- Salary given to candidates who all are going to select in personal interview will be getting attractive salary.
Fill Gauhati High Court Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Gauhati High Court.
- On home page you can see a link of Computer Typist advertisement.
- On left side of home page there is tab which mentioned recruitment.
- There will be a list of links of recruitment which is issued recently by Gauhati High Court
- Beside job advertisement there a link which represent “apply online”.
- Fill all the information correctly without making any mistake.
- Check the filled form before submitting it.
- Last date for accepting online application form: 22nd September, 2017
Official Website: – www.ghconline.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.