HPPSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2017 Latest Himachal Pradesh PSC Jobs Applicant May Apply Online at hppsc.hp.gov.in.
HPPSC Junior Officer Assistant Recruitment 2017
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Recruitment 2017 : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is now all set to recruit posts of Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology) post and they have recruitment notification is also available main portal at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in. It is one of great chance for candidates to grab as if candidates get selected for above recruitment will have done of better employment and can get self employed in their better field.
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known by its short name HPPSC was established on 08th April, 1971 with a main objective to undertake civil services related vacancies recruitment process of state across the nation. With permission of state government of Himachal Pradesh Commission is working and providing their services across state for civil services and carry out examination for appointment purpose.
Online application are invited for filling of above recruitment in total 07 posts are to be recruited candidates who have done Diploma in Computer Application in recognised university or college are eligible for above recruitment notification. The last date for submission of online application form is 12th December, 2017, therefore candidates are advised to sent their application on an earlier basis. All details in brief of above recruitment are given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Himachal Pradesh and searching job in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission so in upcoming days if Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
HPPSC Recruitment 2017 for Junior Office Assistant Details:
Name of Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Number of Vacancies: 07 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Junior Office Assistant (Information Technology)
Required Eligible Criteria for HPPSC Jobs 2017-18 :
Required Age Limit:
- Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 45 years.
- Note : Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organisation norms.
Required Educational Qualification :
Applicant must be completed their one year Diploma in (CS) Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Application/ ‘A’ or ‘O’ level Diploma from (NIELIT) National Institute of Electronic & Information Technology or any Institution.
Check: Rojgar Samachar
- Selection of candidates is based on basis of performance in Screening Test, Typing Test and Personal Interview..
Pay Scale Or Monthly Salary Slab :
- Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package of Rs. 5910-20200 + gross pay of Rs. 1950/- per month
HPPSC Junior Office Assistant (IT) Syllabus :
Required Application Fee :
For General Category : Rs 400/-
For S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P : Rs 100/-
For Ex-Servicemen of HP : Nil
Note : Application fee will be pay through e-challan or e-payment.
Fill HPPSC Online Application 2017:
- Visit official website.
- Only online mode of application is applicable.
- Click on “New User Sign Up here” button.
- Fill with all necessary and valid details and create your username and password details.
- Now with your username and password log in to proceed further.
- Follow step wise process and proceed further.
- Pay application fee as per caste wise details.
- Submit your application form along with necessary certificate copies.
- You need to submit application form on or before last date of submission.
- After last date no application form will be allowed to submit.
Important Dates Remember :
- Last date for submission online application form: 12th December, 2017
Important & Useful Links:
Official Website: www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
For more details on HPPSC recruitment 2017, admit card, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc. aspirant are advised to save our website in their device by pressing CTRL+D.