IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 notification has been released for recruitment of various posts and filling registration form available at www.ibps.in.
IBPS SO Exam Notification 2018: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is all set to recruit candidate for various posts and most probably online application will start from as per official notification. We have managed to collect all information which is related to this recruitment which will help every candidate who finds it difficult to read official notification. We request all aspirant to apply as soon as possible because as due date will be near it will be difficult to log in to official website due to heavy traffic.
Check: Banking Jobs in India
We have also mentioned link of official website aspirant can use that also all they need to do is to click on that link. Now let’s have quick view on Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS is an autonomous agency in India, which came in to existence in year 1975 as Personnel Selection Services and later on in the year 1984 it became the independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India and public sector bank.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The IBPS Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (IBPS) Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For IBPS Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
IBPS SO Recruitment 2018 Details
Organization Name: – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Posts: – Specialist Officer
- T. Officer
- Marketing Officer
- Agriculture Officer
- Rajbhashadhikari Officer
- R. Officer
- Law Officer
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018:
- Education qualification for every post is different so go through below mentioned detail which will give you complete detail of every posts.
- If aspirant want to apply for I.T. Officer then he/she must have possess B.Tech or M.Tech degree in IT/CSE/ECE
- If any aspirant is interested to apply for Marketing Officer then he/she need to have degree of master of business administration in marketing.
- Candidates want to apply for Agriculture Officer then he/she needs to have degree of Horticulture or any degree related to agriculture study.
- If any aspirant is interested to apply for H.R. Officer needs to have degree of graduated in Social Work/ Labor Law/ Human Resource.
- Candidates want to apply for Law Officer then one must have done LLB from recognized university.
- 100 for candidate who comes under reserved category which include ST/SC/PWD.
- 600 for candidates who comes under unreserved category as per the rules of Indian government.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have their age between 20 to 30 years.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule which is as follow for ST/SC candidate age relaxation 5 years, OBC aspirant 3 Years and PWD candidate 10 years.
Fill IBPS SO Online Application Form 2018:
- Visit official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection www.ibps.in
- On home page you can find the link of registration form for Specialist Officers.
- Click on that link and fill all detail which is asked to fill in form.
- As soon as you will submit the form you will receive conformation e-mail save it for future reference.
- Pay the fee through online transition and also save that file for future reference.
- Online registration will start from: Update soon.
- Download of admit card from after Update soon.
- Declaration of result Update soon.
Official Website: – www.ibps.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to IBPS SO recruitment 2018 results, admit card, exam date, pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.