IGCAR Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 219 vacancies of Technician & Stipendiary Trainee posts available at igcar.gov.in.
IGCAR Technician Recruitment 2017: Good news for candidate who are looking for a government job in Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research because IGCAR has recently published official notification for recruiting 219 good eligible candidates for Technician C & Stipendiary Trainee. They have already started taking online application so aspirant who are interested are requested to apply as soon as possible because due date for submitting online application is March 18, 2017.
Let us know something about IGCAR which is commonly known as Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. It is considered as one of premier nuclear research centres of India. It was founded after independence of India from British Empire i.e. 1971 and its headquarter is located in Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, India. This company is popular for doing research in various field such as Atomic Energy, Material Physics, Nano-Sciences, Electronics and Instrumentation, Reactor Engineering and Metallurgy.
Aspirant who are looking forward to apply for this job should read our article which will help you a lot so for them have designed a easy format which will them to understand eligibility criteria easy because it is most important part of recruitment as it shows what are the minimum requirement which is necessary to be a part of Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research.
Company has released big advertisement as IGCAR Kalpakkam vacancies 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job notification brings great news for all those aspirant who were looking for latest govt jobs and graduation jobs 2017. Now all interested aspirant have to fill online form with all required details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 08/03/2017. Before filling form, aspirant must go through following mentioned details such as academic qualification, age limit, salary offered etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in IGCAR so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in IGCAR so in upcoming days if IGCAR releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
IGCAR Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR)
Number of Posts: – 219
Name of the Posts: –
Technician C = 21 Posts
- Glass Blower: 01 Post
- Mason: 04 Posts
- Painter: 01 Post
- Welder: 03 Posts
- Boiler Attendant: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
Stipendiary Trainee = 198 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 34 Posts
- Machinist: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenance: 03 Posts
- Millwright Fitter: 12 Posts
- Plant Operator: 25 Posts
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic: 07 Posts
- Turner: 04 Posts
- Biology: 03 Posts
- Electrician: 36 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Fitter: 42 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IGCAR Technician C Vacancies 2017:
- Candidate who have are going to apply for the job need have passed Passed 10th or 12th with Science and Maths Subjects.
- Candidate must also have passed ITI with related subject.
- Application is not mentioned in the job notification so we suggest all aspirants to look forward for fee application on official notification.
- Candidate who is applying for Stipendiary Trainee job should have minimum of 18 and maximum of 22 years of age.
- Candidate who is applying for Technician can apply till 27 years of age.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- The candidate who will get selected for the post of Technician will get salary of Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay of Rs 2000.
- The candidate who will get selected for the post of Stipendiary Trainee will get salary of Rs 5200-20200 plus grade pay of Rs 2400.
How to Apply for IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Form 2017?
- Visit the official website www.igcar.ernet.in
- On the home page you can see the link for IGCAR Stipendiary Trainee Jobs 2017.
- Before filling online application form read official notification properly and see whether you are eligible for this job or not.
- Click on apply online form and you can able to see online form
- Fill all the information correctly and make sure you have fill any wrong information.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After check the form click on submit button.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: February 02, 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application form: March 18, 2017.
Official Website: www.igcar.gov.in
Note:- Aspirant are suggested to fill IGCAR Recruitment 2017 application form as soon as possible because due date is very near.