JNU Admission 2018–19 applicants easily Check M.Phil/Ph.D/M.Sc/M.Tech Registration Process date etc.. through its official website that is www.jnu.ac.in
JNU Admission 2018
Jawaharlal Nehru University is ready to organize entrance test for JNU admission in M.Phil / PhD / MSc / M.Tech courses. Candidates desirous of pursuing pre-courses of this well-established university can join the JNUE exam. Candidates will have to fill up JNU registration form first to come for the exam. The entire JNU registration process is given on this page; Interested candidates can go through the instructions and JNUEE can follow them to fill the application form. Officials of Jawaharlal Nehru University have also announced the date for admission of JNU.
Online registration for JNU admission will begin from 15-September-2017 and will continue till 13-October-2017. Candidates who fill out the application form will be in the examination. The entrance examination will be conducted from 27-December-2017 to 30-December-2017. Candidates will have to download their JNUE entry papers to participate in the examination. JNUEE Hall tickets will be available on the official website. While appearing in the examination for 10 days of the examination, the claimants will be required to issue their call letter. After successfully launching the examination, the university will release JNUE results, candidates who will present their name in the JNU advisory session on the JNUEE merit list. More information about JNU entry 2018-19.
Courses Name :
- M.Sc. Agri Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Biotechnology (General Biotecnology, Industrial, Environmental, Marine, Medical Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Molecular & Human Genetics and Bioresource’s Biotechnology)
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
- M.Phil/Ph.D., MPhil/Ph.D through JRF, Ph.D., Ph.D through JRF, M.Tech., MPH., PGDE, M.A., M.Sc., MCA, B.A. (Hons.) in Foreign Languages and Part-Time courses.
JNU admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are interested in applying for MSc, Agricultural Biotechnology / MSc. Biotechnology (Biotechnology of General Biotechnology, Industrial, Environment, Marine, Medical Biotechnology, Neuroscience, Molecular and Human Genetics and Bio-Resources) / Mtec Biotechnology / MA, MSc, MCA, BA (Hons.) Foreign Languages ??and Part-time Courses / M.Tech should have their graduation in the relevant stream with at least 50% marks.
- PGDE has completed its postgraduate with at least 50% marks in the candidate seeking application for entrance examination for MHP through J.R.F. through M.Phil / PhD, MPhil / PhD, JRF, PhD, PhD. Will happen.
Application Fee :
|For Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|For General/ OBC||530|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD||310|
|For Below Poverty Line (BPL)||110|
For Other Two Subject Application Fee :
|Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|For General/ OBC||800|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD||415|
|For Below Poverty Line (BPL)||215|
For Three Subject Application Fee :
|Category||JNU Application Fees (in INR)|
|For General/ OBC||1000|
|For SC/ ST/ PwD||500|
|For Below Poverty Line (BPL)||300|
Courses Fees :
|Fee||M.Phil. / Ph.D.
|For Tuition Fee (Annual)||240.00***||216.00***||120.00|
|For Sports Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|For Literary & Cultural Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|For Students’ Union Fee (Annual)||15.00||15.00||15.00|
|For Library Fee (Annual)||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|For Medical fee (Annual)||9.00||9.00||—|
|For Medical Booklet||12.00||12.00||—|
|For Students Aid Fund (Annual)||4.50||4.50||—|
|For Admission Fee||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|For Enrolment Fee||5.00||5.00||5.00|
|For Security Deposit (Refundable)||40.00||40.00||40.00|
|For Identity Card Folder||10.00||10.00||10.00|
|For Student Hostel and General Information Guide||15.00||15.00||—|
|For National Service Scheme (NSS)||20.00||20.00||—|
Instructions To Apply offline For JNU Vacancy :
Candidates go to the first official website.
Then click on the official website of JNU.
Then read the notification of JNU Application Form 2017.
Apply online after reading the notification.
Then read the Application form after reading and fill out the form.
Then the candidate uploads his photo and signatures.
Finally candidates Submit a Candidate Form.
Important Date :
- Notification Release Date : 10-September-2017
- Registration Date : 15-September-2017
- Last Date To Registration : 13-October-2017
- Application Fee : 13-October-2017
- Examination Fee : 27-December-2017 to 30-December-2017
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to JNU admission 2018 results, admit card, exam date, pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. So applicants comment on comment box.