Kandhamal District Collector Office Recruitment 2017 notification has been released to recruit 155 aspirant & filling offline application form available at kandhamal.nic.in.
Kandhamal District Collector Office Notification 2017: Kandhamal is a district of the state of Odisha which came in to existence on 1 January 1994, total population of this district is 731,952. Now this district is about to recruit 155 eligible candidates for the post of matron & junior matron. This post is specially published for candidates who belong to schedule tribe, schedule cast and other backward caste. Selection for this post will be based on candidate’s academic marks and interview there is no written exam which is a plus point for every aspirant.
Now let’s have a quick view on different kind of services which is offered by Kandhamal District Collector Office. In this office where people can get land records, caste certificate, residence certificate, employment exchange certificate there are lot many other things that are take care by this office. They are also many new things that are in process which will help people to solve query.
For more information please log on to offical website of Kandhamal district collector office or you can click on link which is available below which will take to official web portal. Now let’s discuss very important part of this recruitment and that is eligibility criteria which will give aspirant an idea that what are the basic requirements of department from employee.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Kandhamal District Collector Office Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Odisha and searching job in Odisha so in
upcoming days if Odisha District Collector Office department releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Kandhamal District Collector Officeso keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Kandhamal District Collector Office so in upcoming days if Kandhamal District Collector Office releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Kandhamal District Collector Office Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Kandhamal District Collector Office
Number of Posts: – 155
Name of Posts: –
- Junior Matron
Job Location: – Odisha
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha KD Jobs 2017:
- Minimum qualification need to get qualified for job is having passing certificate of class 12th from recognized board.
- If there is any aspirant who is having gradation degree will be given first preference.
- For more detail on education qualification refer to official notification.
- An application fees is not mentioned in job advertisement.
- Candidate who is willing to apply for Matron and Junior Matron Posts should have should have their age 35 years above as on
31st August 2015.
- Pay scale for Matron is Rs. 7500
- Pay scale for Junior Matron is Rs. 6500
- Selection will be based on candidate’s qualification and experience.
- First preference will be given to ST candidate if not available then SC candidate and third preference will be given to OBC if candidate will not be available from ST/SC categories.
- First preference in selection will be given to a widow, second preference to Divorcee and last preference will be given to single member family women.
Fill Kandhamal District Collector Office Application Form:
- Visit official website which is kandhamal.nic.in
- On home page you can see result/recruitment tab click on that tab.
- As soon as you will click on that tab new window will be open and there will be a list of all current opening.
- Click on that link which represent above mentioned post.
- Now download application form format form that web page.
- Fill all the details in block letter.
- Send that fill form on address mentioned in official notification.
- Last date for submitting application is before
30 September, 2015 till 5.00 PM
Official website: – kandhamal.nic.in