Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 official notification is finally released for 124 Civil Judge & online form form at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Notification 2017:- Karnataka High Court has recently released job advertisement on its offical website to recruit 124 civil judges. As this advertisement is released recently we suggest all eligible candidates who are looking for government jobs 2017 & jobs in Karnataka should not waste their time and apply immediately. You can also use the below link which will take you directly to that webpage where online form is placed.
Aspirant will face heavy traffic at last day of submitting online form and in that you might face some problem such as error in submitting online form or you could not open official website, so to avoid this kind of problem all you have to do is to submit online form as soon as possible. We have also discuss eligibility criteria below all you have to do is to read the full article and by doing that you will come to know all the important point which should be kept in mind.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Karnataka High Court so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Karnataka High Court so in upcoming days if Karnataka High Court releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Karnataka High Court
Number of Posts: – 124
Name of the Posts: – Civil Judge
Local Cadre Reservation for Hyderabad-Karnataka Region = 08 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- Category-I: 01 Post
- Category-II (A): 02 Posts
- Category-II (B): 01 Post
- Category-III (B): 01 Post
- General Merit: 02 Posts
Residual Parent Cadre = 116 Posts
- General Merit: 28 Posts
- Category-I: 10 Posts
- Category-II (A): 38 Posts
- Category-II (B): 11 Posts
- Category-III (A): 09 Posts
- Category-III (B): 09 Posts
- SC: 10 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- Aspirants who all are interested in above mentioned job need to have Law degree from recognized board.
- For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Candidate who comes under unreserved category need to pay Rs. 500 as examination fee.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category such as SC/ ST/ Category-I need to pay Rs. 250.
- Examination fees can be pay through online or Challan.
- Candidates may make the payment through Challan in any SBI Bank.
- An aspirant who is applying for the job should have their age 38 years.
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in viva and computer test.
- Salary given to candidates who all are going to select in personal interview will be getting attractive salary.
How to Apply for Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official website of Karnataka High Court which is karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- You have to make sure that you have valid email id, contact number and scanned photograph and signature.
- On home page you can see notification tab place the cursur on it an now you can able to see recruitment tab click on it.
- As soon as you will open that website you can able to see list of latest recruitment and in that list you can find Karnataka High Court 124 Recruitment 2017
- Now over there you can see three different link which will be of notification, how to apply, click here to apply online.
- First of all read official notification to see whether you are eligible for taking part in this recruitment or not.
- After that read the full article how to apply online.
- Finally at last click on “apply online” button and over there you have to fill online form without any mistake.
- Check the filled form before submitting it.
- Last date of submitting online application form is March, 01 2017.
Official Website: – karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Note:- Candidate are suggested to enter correct information in Karnataka high court recruitment 2017 online form because we have seen that there are many candidates who do not enter information correctly which result into disqualification.