KPSC Recruitment 2018 notification along with online application form for 846 vacancies of Assistant Engineer posts soon available at kpsc.kar.nic.in.
KPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018: One of the organizations which provides highest number of government jobs every year is none other than Karnataka Public Service Commission. Now this commission is back with new recruitment and this time it is for the post of Civil Engineer & Mechanical Engineer and for both this post they need 846 eligible candidates which can fulfill their entire requirement which they have issued recruitment. We have mentioned each and every detail which is necessary to apply online for this job.
Now let’s take a quick introduction of Karnataka Public Service Commission, KPSC office was located in the “United India” buildings, Bangalore City, till 20-05-1951 after words due to the accommodation fell short office was shifted to “Balabrooie” which is also suited in Bangalore City. Commission celebrated its “Golden Jubilee” on March 01, 2002 and foundation stone was laid for the construction of a new building for the Commission.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in KPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in KPSC so in upcoming days if KPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
KPSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: – Karnataka Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 846
Name of Posts: – Assistant Engineer
- Civil Engineer = 761
- Mechanical Engineer = 85
Job Location: – Karnataka
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Vacancies 2018
- Aspirants who are interested in applying for above mentioned job need to have higher education degree.
- Aspirant must have passed Bachelor’s Degree (B.Tech/ B.E.) in Civil or in Mechanical branch and it should be from recognized university.
- For more information on education qualification we suggest all aspirants to refer official notification.
Check: Govt Jobs in Karnataka
- An application fee for General / OBC candidates must be Rs. 300.
- Applicant who comes under SC/ST category need to pay Rs. 150 as an application fees.
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is minimum age of 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years as on 16/02/2017.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category will be given upper age relaxation as per the rules of Indian government.
Check: Karnataka Employment News
- Selection process for Civil Engineer & Mechanical Engineer will be based on written examination & interview.
Fill KPSC AE Online Application Form 2018?
- Visit offical website of Karnataka Public Service Commission which is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On Home page you can see a recruitment link which will be highlighted with blue color click on it.
- First of all click on “View” to read job advertisement and eligibility criteria.
- Now click on new application link to submit new application.
- Now fill all the detail carefully without making any mistake.
- Detail which should be entered is personal detail, contact detail, qualification detail, and reservation detail.
- Now upload your current photo along with signature as prescribed in the form and finally click on submit button.
- After submitting the form takes a print out of that form for future reference.
- Starting date of online application January 01, 2017.
- Last date for submitting online application form February 27, 2017.
Official website: – kpsc.kar.nic.in
Aspirants are advice to fill application from as soon as possible because after date application form will not be accepted. To grab latest update regarding KPSC Recruitment 2018 we suggest all aspirant to stay update with our website and to have our website on your device in just a single click then you have to bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D button.