KSP Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 3590 vacancies of Constable posts available at www.ksp.gov.in.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017: Police Department of Karnataka State Government has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Constable posts on its official site www.ksp.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 3590 vacancies whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
Let us know something about Karnataka State Police which is commonly known as KSP. It is one type of law enforcement agency for Indian state of Karnataka. It was founded before independence of India from British Empire and main headquarter is located in Banglore, India. Main aim of department is to protect civilians from bad element who disturb peaceful atmosphere of state. Job in police department helps aspirant who want to make their future secure and bright.
Recently department has released big advertisement as Karnataka State Police Recruitment 2017 in Karnataka employment news. This job notification brings great news for all those aspirant who were looking for police jobs and govt jobs. Now all interested aspirant have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 05/02/2017. Before filling form, aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Police Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Karnataka and searching job in Karnataka State Police so in upcoming days if Karnataka State Police releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
KSP Recruitment 2017 Details
Name of department: Karnataka State Police Department
Number of the posts: 3590 vacancies
Name of the post:
- Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
- Armed Police Constable (Men)
District wise post detail:
- Mysore City: 367 Posts
- Hubballi-Dharwad City: 170 Posts
- Mangaluru City: 169 Posts
- Bengaluru District: 119 Posts
- Belagavi City: 355 Posts
- Chikkamangaluru: 114 Posts
- Kolar: 45 Posts
- Davangere: 131 Posts
- DK, Mangaluru: 162 Post
- Shivamogga: 143 Posts
- Tumakuru: 177 Posts
Job location: Karnataka
Category: Police Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for KSP Constable Job Vacancy 2017:
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ Tribal candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Aspirant can able to pay exam fee through both mode i.e. Online & Offline mod
- Interested candidates must have completed their 10th/ SSLC or its equivalent from recognized board i.e. CBSE or ICSE.
- For detail information, aspirant need to refer official notification.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of state government.
- Applied number of candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in endurance test, physical test and written examination.
- Refer advertisement.
How To Apply For KSP Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Go to official website: www.ksp.gov.in
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now aspirant need to click on Advertisement of Constable Post link.
- Read all important details mentioned in pdf format.
- After that aspirant need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents, photograph, signature etc.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date of accepting.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 07th January, 2017
- Last date for submitting online application form: 05th February, 2017
- Last date for submitting application fee: 06th February, 2017
Official Site: www.ksp.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to KSP recruitment 2017, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Prospect can comment us their related below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.