KSRTC Recruitment 2018 official notification has been released for 1113 Non-Supervisory & Mechanical Posts and filling online form available at ksrtcjobs.com.
KSRTC 1113 Post Recruitment 2018: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is updated his web site with new notification and this notification is related to recruitment of Non-Supervisory & Mechanical Posts. This time they are going to recruit 1113 candidates such as Assistant Accountant, Statistical Assistant, Assistant Store Keeper, Auto mechanic, Auto Welder, Technical Assistant and various other posts for that you have to read our full article which will provide detail information on recruitment.
Aspirant who are eligible and who looking for latest government job 2018 are having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Interesting part of applying for this job is that they are offering good pay scale as well as many other facilities which are not provided in private sector. So one should apply immediately because due date of applying for this job is very near which is February 04, 2018 and one should also take care about due of fee payment which is February 06, 2017. Now let’s know about criteria which should be there in every aspirant who are going to apply for above mentioned job.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The KSRTC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) KSRTC Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For KSRTC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
KSRTC Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: – Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Number of Posts: – 726
- Name of the Posts: – Technical Assistant
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job is having bachelor degree in Commerce, BCA, Bsc computer science which is different for every post.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because it is not possible to mentioned education criteria for all posts.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 35 years as on 4th February 2017.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government for that click on link which is mentioned below.
- An aspirants who comes under unreserved category need to pay Rs. 400 and aspirants who comes under reserved category need pay Rs. 200 as application fees.
How to Apply for KSRTC Non-Supervisory & Mechanical Posts Recruitment 2018?
- Visit official website of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation which is ksrtcjobs.com
- On home page you can see a tab for online application which will be available on top side of website.
- Now as soon as you will click on that tab you can able to see notification for KSRTC Recruitment 2018.
- Read offical notification carefully and click on apply online button.
- Now put a tick on “I Accept that I have gone through the above instructions” and click on open application.
- Now fill the application form without making any mistake.
- Do as directed in application and at last press on submit button once you have done with form filling work.
- Starting date of making online application: 15th March 2018
- Last date of making online application: 25th March 2018
- Last date fo paying fees = 25th MARCH 2018
Official Website: www.ksrtcjobs.com
Note:- Aspirant are advice to fill online application for KSRTC recruitment 2018 as soon as possible and do not try to fill false information in that form because at the time of Interview they will asked for original documents and that time they will find anything wrong they will reject your form.