LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 700 vacancies of Assistant Administrative Officers posts available at www.licindia.in.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officers Recruitment 2017: Life Insurance Corporation of India has issued employment notification for selection of eligible staff for Assistant Administrative Officers posts on its official site www.licindia.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 700 vacancies whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Let us know something about Life Insurance Corporation which is commonly known as LIC. It is one type of insurance group and investment company in India which is completely controlled bu central government. It was founded on 01st September 1956 after independence of India from British Empire and main head office is located in capital city of India i.e. New Delhi. This company is popular among candidates for their various products such as Life insurance, Health Insurance, Investment Management, Mutual Fund etc. People in India generally prefer LIC for making long term investment as it is more trusted among other company.
Recently company has released big advertisement as LIC AAO Vacancy 2017 in employment news paper or rojgar samachar. Now this job notification brings great news for all those aspirant who were looking for central government jobs in India. All those aspirant who fulfill minimum required qualification have to fill online application form with all correct details and submit it before due date of accepting i.e. 05/01/2017. Before filling form, interested aspirant are advised to refer following mentioned details such as academic qualification, age limit, work experience etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in LIC Sector so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in LIC so in upcoming days if LIC AAO releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
LIC AAO Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the department: Life Insurance Corporation
Name of the post: Assistant Administrative Officers
Number of the post: 700 vacancies
Category wise job details:
- SC: 106 including 2 backlog vacancies
- ST: 53 including 1 backlog vacancy
- OBC: 192 vacancies
- UR: 349 vacancies
Job location: India
Category: India Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for LIC AAO Jobs 2017:
- General/ OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-.
- Reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-.
- Fee must be accepted through online as well as offline mode.
- Interested candidates must have completed their under graduation or post graduation in required discipline from recognized university or institute.
- For more detail refer official advt.
- Age of interested candidates must be more than 21 years and less than 30 years as on 01st December 2015.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of central government.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to grab salary of Rs. 17,240/- in scale of Rs. 17,240- 840(14) –29,000– 910(4) –32,640/-.
- For detail information refer notification.
Check: LIC AAO Result 2017
- Applied number of candidates will be considered eligible for this jobs on the basis of their performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Aspirant are advised to refer previous year question paper solution along with appropriate study material for cracking this examination with good marks.
Fill LIC AAO Online Application Form 2017:
Before filling online registration form, aspirant must have valid email id, mobile number, photograph etc.
- Go to official site.
- On home page, click on Latest Career Updates tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Assistant Administrative Officers Posts link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct and required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it before due date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 15th December, 2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 05th January, 2017
- Last date of printing your application form : 20th January, 2017
- Online fee payment date: 15th December, 2017 to 05th January, 2017
Official Site: www.licindia.in
Note: Candidates can bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to LIC AAO recruitment 2017, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.