LIC Recruitment 2018 notification along with online application form for 551 Insurance Advisor Cum Agent and Business Associate posts available at official website www.licindia.in.
LIC India Recruitment 2018: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), Aurangabad and Nagpur has declared an application of recruitment notification for the post of Insurance Advisor Cum Agent and Business Associate. All qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 551 posts whose link is made available at official site www.licindia.in.
This big advertisement bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in India. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form on or before July months. Further information like age, qualification, procedure etc. is mention below.
The LIC or Life Insurance Corporation of India is a public sector company and it was come into existence on first September 1956. The head office of LIC is located at Mumbai. The LIC of India is going to hire of desirable and applicable candidates to manage work of company. Applicant should know that last date of applied for LIC Jobs 2018 is so near therefore they must apply before last date.
Candidates as you all know Life Insurance Corporation releases various kind of employment notification every year for various post like AAO, ADO, Adviser, Agent etc so candidates if you are seeking for LIC jobs so you have to keep visiting to this site.
LIC Recruitment 2018 Details:
Total Number of Posts: 551 vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Insurance Advisor cum Agent: 307 vacancies
- Insurance Advisor: 85 vacancies
- Business Associate: 159 vacancies
Eligible Criteria of LIC Vacancy 2018:
A). Insurance Advisor cum Agent:
- The candidates must have passed in Post Graduation Degree or equivalent for the recognized university or institute.
- The candidate’s only form Aurangabad District of Maharashtra can apply for the post. This is purely marketing job. This job provides you Healthy Income as well as facility of car loan, housing loan, foreign tours, office allowance etc for this job in permanent of LIC of India.
B). Insurance Advisor:
- The candidates must be completed in Graduation Degree or Doctorate Degree for the maximum qualification for this job.
- The candidate’s vacancy only for Aurangabad district of Maharashtra. This is purely marketing profession. No limitation for your income. All Government facilities are available lick pension, Housing Loan, Card Loan and many others. So candidates having full interest in Marketing can only apply for the post.
C). Business Associate:
- The candidates must have completed in Graduation Degree or Post Graduation Degree for the maximum qualification for the recognized university or institute.
- Not Mentioned
Those candidates who are going to apply for the LIC Indian following details are mentioned below
- Insurance Advisor cum Agent: Candidates should have age between 18 year to 33 year as on 17th May, 2015
- Insurance Advisor: Candidates should have age between 18 year to 60 year as on 09th July, 2015
- Business Associate: Candidates should have age between 18 year to 33 year as on 03rd July, 2015
And candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- The candidate’s selection process will be given on the official notification for this section.
How to fill LIC Application Form 2018?
- Visit the official website of LIC India.
- Now click on link of new registration.
- Fill the correct details in the application form
- Also upload scanned copy of signature and photograph as well.
- Now click on apply now.
- And take the print out of application form for future use.
Important Date Should Keep in the Mind:
- Last Date Online Application Form for Insurance Advisor cum Agent: 11th July, 2017
- Last Date Online Application Form for Insurance Advisor: 31st July, 2017
- Last Date Online Application Form for Business Associate: 16th July, 2017
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Note: Candidates have any query related to LIC Recruitment 2018 exam syllabus, pattern, previous paper, results, merit list then he/ she can comment use below. Our team will reply you as soon as possible. You can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to government jobs.