Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 4260 vacancies of Police Constable posts available at mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2017:- Now-a-days there are huge number of recruitment are being released by every department and in that race Maharashtra Police Department is one of them because recently it has issued job advertisement in which they have issued advertisement for 4260 vacant post. Now those people who are looking for government jobs in Maharashtra are having very big opportunity.
This opportunity should not be missed by anyone who are working hard to get Govt Jobs 2017, now all you have to do is read the full article because we have mentioned each and every points which is necessary to know before applying for all the post issued by Maharashtra police department. We have also mentioned some easy steps which will help you to apply online which is the easiest way. Along with this we have also mentioned link of official website.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Maharashtra Police so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Maharashtra Police so in upcoming days if Maharashtra Police releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Maharashtra Police Department
Number of Posts: – 4260
Name of Designation: – Police Constable
District Wise Post Detail:-
- SRPF GR. XIV, Gondia (IRB-II) Police bharti = 40 jobs
- Osmanabad Police =39 vacancies
- Yavatmal Police =37 Posts
- Nandurbar Police =35 jobs
- Beed Police Constable =34 posts
- SRPF GR. VIII, Mumbai Police = 34 jobs
- Wardha Police =32 posts
- Nashik City Police =31 vacancies
- Latur Police = 31 posts
- Amravati City Police = 31 posts
- SRPF GR. V, Daund Police = 61 jobs
- Ratnagiri Police Bharti = 58 posts
- Pune Rural Police = 57 posts
- SRPF GR. XIII, Gadchiroli Police = 57 jobs
- Aurangabad City Police Bharti = 56 posts
- SRPF GR. VII, Daund Police Bharti = 53 vacancies
- Nagpur Rural Police Bharti = 52 vacancies
- Solapur Rural Police Bharti = 51 jobs
- Chandrapur Police Bharti =51 posts
- Parbhani Police Bharti = 50 vacancies
- SRPF GR. XII, Hingoli Police Bharti = 50 vacancies
- Ahmednagar Police Bharti = 49 vacancies
- Gondia Police Bharti = 40 vacancie
- Aurangabad Rural Police = 132 posts
- Nagpur City Police =124 posts
- Sangli Police = 98 posts
- Raigad Police = 94 vacancies
- Gadchiroli Police = 82 jobs
- Navi Mumbai Police =78 posts
- SRPF GR. II, Pune Police = 72 vacancies
- SRPF GR. XI, Navi Mumbai Police = 69 jobs
- SRPF GR. IV, Nagpur Police = 68 vacancies
- SRPF GR. I, Pune Police = 66 jobs
- Nashik Rural Police = 65 posts
- SRPF GR. X, Solapur Police = 63 jobs
- Kolhapur Police = 62 vacancies
- Jalgaon Police = 62 vacancies
- Amravati disstict = 27 post
- Nagpur Railway Police =25 posts
- Mumbai City Police = 1275 posts
- Thane City Police = 230 vacancies
- Pune City Police = 221 posts
- Palghar Police = 184 posts
- Mumbai Railway Police = 134 vacancies
Job Location: Maharashtra
Job Category: Police Jobs 2017
Eligibility Criteria for Maha Police Constable Jobs 2017:
- Aspirant who is interested in above mentioned job should have passing certificate of class 10th or 12th from recognized board.
- It is not possible to mentioned education qualification for all posts because all have the post need different education criteria.
- For more information please read official notification mentioned below.
- 330 for the candidate which comes under the General/ OBC category.
- 170 for candidate who comes under the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe category.
- Aspirant who is applying for above mentioned post should have minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age of 25 years.
- Aspirants who are selected will be given stipend of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 plus grade pay of Rs 2000.
- Selection process will be done on the basis of performance of candidate in physical standard test, physical efficiency test, written test & interview.
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment 2017?
- Visit official website of Maharashtra Police Department which is mahaonline.gov.in
- On home page there will be a link of recruitment of above-mentioned job.
- Click on that link you will be diverted to another page.
- Now fill application form without making any mistake.
- Submit the form and take a print out of that submitted form for future reference.
- Starting date for submission of online application form: 03rd February, 2017
- Last date for submission of online application form: 18th February, 2017
Official Website: mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
Note: – Aspirant can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Maharashtra police recruitment 2017, exam pattern, previous paper, syllabus, study material etc. Prospect can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.