Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2017 notification is released for recruiting 1425 constable applicant can fill online application form at megpolice.gov.in.
Meghalaya Police Constable Recruitment 2017: Now a day there are many recruitment is issued for police department recently two states has issued very big recruitment and now Meghalaya police department has issued job advertisement on it official website. Candidate can download application form from this website and we also suggest all aspirant to apply as soon as possible because after due date they will not accept any application form so without any fail you have to send the important detail on mailing address.
Aspirant who are looking for latest government jobs 2017 are having very good opportunity to apply write now because this kind of opportunity does not come every day. We have also mentioned some important point which will help you to fill application form because without this you cannot be the part of this department. We have also mentioned some eligibility criteria of this recruitment by which you can come to know what the basic requirement are which are required from every employee.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The Meghalaya Police Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Meghalaya Police Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For Meghalaya Police Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Meghalaya Police
Number of Posts: – 1425
Name of Posts: –
- UB sub Inspector = 100 posts
- Unarmed Branch Constable = 441 posts
- Firemen = 31 Posts
- Driver Firemen = 05 posts
- MPRO Operator = 86 posts
- WPC = 13 Posts
- Armed Branch Constable = 125 posts
- State Battalion Constable & IRBN Constable = 500 posts
- Handyman Constable = 13 posts
- Armourer = 05 posts
- Bugler = 04 posts
- Driver Constable = 81 posts
- Mechanic = 07 posts
- MPRO constable = 01 posts
- Rider Constable = 02 pots
Job location: – Meghalaya
Job Category: – Police Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya Police Constable Jobs 2017:
- The best part of this recruitment is those aspirants do not have to higher education degree.
- As every post needs different education criteria we suggest all aspirant to have a look on official notification.
- To grab official notification we suggest all aspirants to click on the link available below.
- Minimum age limit which is required to apply for this job is 18 years.
- Candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on result of physical efficiency test, written exam, trade test & personal interview.
Fill Meghalaya State Police Constable Online Application Form 2017:
- Aspirant who are interested are suggested to send their application in prescribe format as online facility of applying is not available over here.
- Candidates are request to fill that form very carefully because you will not get the chance of editing it again.
- Candidate should also take care about due date which is mentioned below.
The Office of District Superintendent of Police & Commandant Of MLP Battalions & Principle PTS,
- Start date for submitting online application form: 15 March, 2017.
- Last date for submitting online application form: 15 April, 2017.
Official site: – megpolice.gov.in
Note: – Candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of given examination. Candidates are also suggested to have a regular visit as we have the latest information on Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2017. Aspirant found any difficulty in form filling or have any query related to recruitment can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible.