Military Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 187 Mate (Semi Skilled) Posts is now out at www.mes.gov.in.
MES CWE Recruitment 2017: Here one more government job is announced for government job seekers and this one is announced by Military Engineering Services (MES) for Mate (Semi Skilled) posts on official website at www.mes.gov.in. So all candidates can now access all related details about this from the same and can apply for this using offline application form. Aspirants interested in Govt jobs in India have been searching for opportunities
Military Engineering Services is called on MES is freely defined as art of designing and building military works and maintaining lines of military transport and communications. Military engineers are responsible for logistics behind military strategy. The Modern MES required more than civil engineering techniques. In the 20th and 21st centuries, military engineering also includes other engineering disciplines such as mechanical and electrical engineering techniques.
These notifications suggest that there are total 187 vacancies of Mate posts and to fill up those they are inviting all candidates. This is huge announcement and a nice opportunity for all eligible candidates, so all they are requested to apply for this and they can apply for this through offline application form which is available on official site. As the candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Engineering can once go through the MES Recruitment 2017. Here below you can get all necessary details about this, so go through it.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Military Engineering Services so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Military Engineering Services so in upcoming days if Military Engineering Services releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Military Engineering Services Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Military Engineering Services (MES)
Advt. No.: 15005/LRS.13-14/E1B(R)
Number of Vacancies: 187 posts
Name of Posts: Mate (Semi Skilled) Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- CWE Jaipur: 13 posts
- CWE Mathura: 13 posts
- CWE Bathinda: 108 posts
- CWE Sriganganagar: 29 posts
- CWE Jodhpur: 8 posts
- CWE Bhuj: 8 posts
- CWE Lohegaon: 8 posts
CWE: Commander Works Engineers.
Eligible Criteria for MES Jobs 2017-18:
- Candidates should have age between 18 years to 27 years as on 31st October, 2017.
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For PH candidates: 10 years
- Candidates should have pass certificate of 10th/ 12th/ ITI Diploma from recognized board or university.
- Candidates should have to pay your salary of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + grade pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
- Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview the final selection of candidates will be made.
- There are not mentioned in official advertisement notice.
Fill MES Mate Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of MES.
- Now on home page, click on MES Vacancy 2017 link.
- Open advertisement of this recruitment.
- Application form is given with it, so get it.
- Now fill up that form.
- Then attach all required details with form and send it to given address in notification.
- List related office with address is given in notification.
Military Engineer Service Headquarters Chief Engineer, Jaipur Zone Power House Road Bani Park, Jaipur (Rajasthan) Pin- 302 006 Tel: 0141-2202191.
- Last date for submission application form: 31st October, 2017.
- Examination Date: 10th January, 2017.
Check: MES Syllabus 2017
Official Site: www.mes.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website in their web browser by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to Military Engineering Services recruitment 2017, exam pattern, syllabus etc.