MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2017, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Model Question Paper, PDF File, Old Question Paper is now available to download at www.vyapam.nic.in.
MPPEB Exam Syllabus 2017: Higher Authority of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (Vyapam) has announced new notification for the post of Lab Technician & Assistant posts available on its official site at www.vyapam.nic.in. Huge of aspirants has already filled up an online application form of 367 posts are mentioned below.
MPPEB Examination is entrance exam which are held for recruitment in government jobs and take admission in educational institute. The MPPEB examination is an admission and recruitment scam concerning politician, senior officials and businessmen in the Indian State of Madhya Pradesh.
According to the employment news, there are total number of 367 empty seats for the post of Lab Technician in year of 2015. Dear aspirants who have interested to fill the most famous job advertisement for the MPPEB Vyapam Lab Technician Recruitment 2015 with enter all correct data related to personal and educational. As per advice, refer the listed information such as academic qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process etc.
With the help of Syllabus of Particular Exam You can can set your mind and through Exam Pattern you can manage your timing during exam preparation and during exam as well.
MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2017:
Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Number of Vacancies: 367 post
Name of the Posts: Lab Technician
27th September, 2015
Admit Card: Announced Soon
- 18 years to 40 years as on 01st January, 2017
- Upper age relaxation as per government rules.
- Applicant has completed in Graduation Degree. For more details please check Rule Book for qualification for each post.
- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates need to pay Rs. 350/-.
- Other category candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-.
- Written Exam/Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Category Wise Cut off Marks:
- General: 50%
- OBC: 48%
- SC: 40%
- ST: 40%
- General Knowledge: Main general knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, Major wildlife sanctuary and national park, Major rivers, Irrigation planning, Major tourism (forts, palaces, ancient notable and natural places, caves, mausoleum etc.), Major personalities of Madhya Pradesh (political, sportsmen, artist, administration, author, litterateur, social worker etc.).
- General English: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Mathematics: Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, Profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem on Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, Data Interpretation.
- General Reasoning Ability: Analogies, Similarities and differences, Spatial visualization, Spatial orientation, Problem solving analysis, Judgment, Decision making, Visual memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship concepts, Arithmetic reasoning, Verbal and figure classification, Arithmetical number series, Non-verbal series, Coding and decoding, Statement conclusion, Syllogistic reasoning.
- General Science: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology from topics of weight, mass, volume, refection, refraction, transparency, law of motion and gravitation, chemical reaction, different acids, bases and gases, salt, metals and non-metals, chemical formula balancing and their facts, human body structure, bacterias and diseases and their symptoms.
- General Computer Knowledge: Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office, Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
- Candidates are advised to stay connected with this page for getting the latest updates regarding the same. Candidates can check the below Official Link to download the PDF of syllabus of Paper-II.
- Written test will be taken as Objective type (MCQ)
- This examination will be taken two papers.
- Each paper is of 100 question and 100 marks.
- Time duration is two hours in this exam.
- There will be 1/4 negative marking system in paper.
Official Site: www.vyapam.nic.in
Note: Aspirant can save our portal by Pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related MP Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2017, exam pattern, study material, previous papers, admit card etc. Candidates can comment us their query related to articles. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.