MPPSC Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form to fill up for 251 vacancies of Asst District Prosecution Officer (ADPO) Posts is now available at www.mppscdemo.in
MPPSC ADPO Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission authority members with job plan updated their official website at www.mppscdemo.in with latest update in terms for Assistant District Prosecution Officer posts for total 251 vacancies to all job finders. Aspirants searching for the Latest Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can refer for this notification.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is also known as MPPSC was established on 01st November, 1956. It works for MP State Government for recruit new candidates in different departments. It is release the recruitment notification conducts the examination and interviews and selected the candidates for fill vacant seats in different department working under the MP government.
It is engaged in recruiting the eligible and skilled candidates in the government department to the post to which they deserve it the most. Recently MPPSC has issued the recruitment notification for there are total 251 various posts. Applications are accepted only by online mode therefore all the candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the last date to submit their online form. All the details related to this recruitment is given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in MPPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in MPPSC so in upcoming days if MPPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
MPPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification Download Details:
- Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Number of Vacancies: 251 Posts
- Name of Posts: Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)
- Category Wise Posts Details:
- UR: 126 Posts
- SC: 40 Posts
- ST: 50 Posts
- OBC: 35 Posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Eligible Criteria for Madhya Pradesh Job Vacancy 2017:
- Applicant should have age between 24 year to 40 year as on 01.01.2017.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Candidates should have completed in Graduation or Post Graduation in Law with 2 years professional experience in bar council/ court.
- For more details please refer official notification for this section.
- Candidates get your pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + grade pay of Rs. 3,600/- per month.
- For General and OBC category candidates should have to pay Rs. 1,200/-.
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates need to pay Rs. 600/-.
- Selected candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Fill MPPSC ADPO Application Form 2017 Online:
- Log in with www.mppscdemo.in official website.
- From main page find link to apply for mentioned posts.
- Only online mode of application is valid.
- First download job notification.
- Go through with job details carefully.
- Step wise follow all instruction.
- Complete registration process and apply for offered posts.
- Submit your application form within given time limit.
- After last date for submission no application form will be allowed to submit
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting date for apply online application form: Updated Soon
Last date for submit online application form: Updated Soon
Official Site: www.mppscdemo.in
Note: Here, we have provide all latest update related MPPSC Recruitment 2017 for ADPO, admit card, answer key, result and much more. For more details candidates bookmark our website Ctrl+D to grabbing latest update government jobs.