MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 notification has been released for the recruitment of 1435 Clerk – Typist Posts and filling online application form at mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in:
MPSC Clert Typist Recruitment 2017: High command of Maharashtra Public Service Commission has decided to appoint skillful staff for Clerk – Typist vacancy of English & Marathi language. On that basis released employment notification and invited to fill online application form for 1435 posts whose link is made available at official site mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is full form of MPSC. It is considered as one type of autonomous body which follows principles of Constitution of body. The main aim behind formation of this commission is to appoint knowledgeable and energetic staff for various state government department of Maharashtra state. Commission appoint eligible staff through different selection procedure such as written examination, personal interview, medical test etc.
Recently commission has released big advertisement as MPSC vacancy 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. This job recruitment updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest government jobs in Maharashtra state. Now all those interested candidates who have passed matriculation from recognized board have to fill online form with all correct and required details and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 28/07/2017.
Candidate who are having any query such how to fill form can write to us and we will be replying you as soon as possible. And below we have also mentioned some of the important criteria such as educational Qualification, age Limitation, important Date by this the person who is going to apply for the job can come to know what are the basic requirement of the organization from the employee, so go through it once.
Candidates as you all know Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Releases various kind of employment notification every year so those candidates who are seeking for Upcoming MPSC Recruitment 2017 so keep visiting on the same page because on the same page we uploaded all MPSC Recruitment details.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018:
Organization Name: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 1435
Name of the Posts: –
- Clerk – Typist (English) = 63
- Clerk – Typist (Marathi) = 1372
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates who are interested in the job should have completed class 10th from recognized School or Board.
- Candidate should also have English typing speed 40 W.P.M OR Marathi Typing speed 30 W.P.M.
- Candidates are requested to refer the official notification for more details.
- Candidate who comes under General Category need to pay Rs.515.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category need to pay Rs. 315.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have minimum of 18 and maximum of 33 years of age
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection process will be based on the basis of written test organized by Maharashtra Public Service Commission and the candidate who have passed the test need to face interview
- The candidate who will get selected for the job will be getting attractive salary.
Procedure to Apply For MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018?
- Visit the official website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the home page you can see the link for above mentioned job.
- Choose the job link in which you want to apply.
- Click on apply online form.
- Fill all the information correctly.
- Check the detail which you have filled.
- After checking it press the submit button.
- Starting date for the submission of the online application 28th June, 2017
- Last date for the submission of the online application : 28th July, 2017
Official Website: mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
Note: – candidate can also bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D to grab the latest recruitment and result of given examination.