NIELIT Recruitment 2015 notifications, online application form to fill up 208 vacancies of Project Coordinator, Date Entry Operator and Accountant Posts is now out at www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in.
NIELIT Vacancy 2015: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is willing to recruit various vacancies such as project coordinator, date entry operator and accountant etc post via NIELIT for which was issued recruitment notification on is main official web portal at www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in. The candidates who are interested and eligible for the above post are advised to send their application on or before the due dates.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is a government organization which controls the Departments of Electronics and Information Technology belonging to Govt of India. It carries out Human Resource Development in the area of ICET. Advertisement released by organisation bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest government jobs in India.
According to online application are invited for filling up above post total number of 208 posts are to be recruited via above recruitment notification. The candidates who have done MBA or Diploma or Graduate Degree are eligible for the vacancies. The last date for sending application form is 17th September, 2015 , therefore candidates are advised to sent their application on or before the last date. All details of above recruitment is given as below.
Candidates are you seeking jobs in NIELIT so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in NIELIT so in upcoming days if NIELIT releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
NIELIT Recruitment 2015 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Number of Vacancies: 208 post
Name of the Posts:
Category Wise Details:
- Project Coordinator: 32 post
- Data Entry Operator: 172 post
- Accountant: 04 post
Eligible Criteria for NIELIT Jobs 2015:
- Candidates must have completed their MBA or Diploma or Intermediate or Graduation Degree from any recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- For the detailed information about the education qualification candidates are advised to check out the recruitment notification.
- Candidates who are willing to be part of above recruitment must be aged below 35 years as on date of application.
- The age relaxation will be applicable to the candidates as per rules and regulation of the government in this behalf.
Check: Current Employment News
Application Fee (Non Refundable):
- All candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- Fee can be paid by Cash/DD which should be in favor of “NIELIT Chandigarh”, payable at Chandigarh/Mohali.
- For Project Coordinator: Rs. 40000/- Per Month.
- For Data Entry Operator: Rs. 12000/- Per Month.
- For Accountant: Rs. 25000/- Per Month.
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Written Examination and on the basis of the Personal Interview held of candidates after the clearance of the written examination.
Fill NIELIT Application Form 2015 Online?
- Log on to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement link.
- Finally pdf file format will open in new tab, read all mentioned details carefully.
- Click on the “Click here for Application Form” link.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form as mentioned.
- Attach all mentioned documents.
- Pay application fees.
- Send application form as to stated address.
- Send copy before last date.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Last date for submission of online application form: 17th September, 2015 (Upto 04:00 PM).
Official site: chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to NIELIT Recruitment 2015 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.