North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 413 Act Apprentice posts & filling offline application form at www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
NCR Recruitment 2017: One of the most waited recruitment among the people who are not having higher education degree but wants a government job is now released which is for North Central Railway is now available to apply. Organization has issued official notification for 413 posts aspirant who are interested to apply for this need to feel application from before due date and it should be reach till
29/12/2015 on the address which is mentioned below.
We have also mentioned some eligibility criteria which is very much important for all those aspirant who are going to apply for this posts. So we request all aspirants to go through it once which will hardly take your few minutes. We have also mentioned most important thing that how to apply for this job because online mode is not available the only way through which one can apply for this is sending application through posts.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in North Central Railway so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in North Central Railway so in upcoming days if North Central Railway releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organization Name: – North Central Railway
Number of Posts: – 413
Name of the Posts: –
1) Rail Spring Karkhana Sithouli
- Fitter = 25 Posts
2) Act Apprentice
- Fitter = 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) = 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance =19 Posts
- Crane Operator = 04 Posts
- Electrician = 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant= 02 Posts
- Machinist = 17 Posts
- Painter = 32 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Jobs 2017:
- Education needed for applying for above mentioned job is aspirant must have passed class 10th with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate which is related to job from recognized training Institute.
- If any aspirant wants detail information on education qualification need to refer official notification released by North Central Railway.
Check: Railway Recruitment
- An application fee is not mentioned in notification hence we have not mentioned over here.
- Candidate who is applying for the job should have their age between 15 to 24 years as on 31 December, 2015.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule which is as follow SC/ ST will be given 5 years age relaxation, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for physical handicap candidates.
- Applicant will be selected on bases of quality deserving praise.
Fill North Central Railway Application Form 2017:
- Candidates have to keep one thing in the mind that online application is not acceptable.
- Aspirant who are interested are job are advice to send their application in the prescribed format.
- Aspirant should also attach passport size photograph on it.
- One should also attach with minimum registered postage stamp of Rs. 27.
- Candidate who comes under reserved category are free from pasting stamp.
- It should be sent through ordinary post on address which is mentioned below and make sure you don’t make any mistake in writing address on envelope otherwise it will not reach on correct address.
Chief Workshop Manager (Personnel Branch/ Recruitment Section,
Wagon Repair Workshop,
North Central Railway, Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh),
- Last date of submitting application form : updated soon
Official Website: – www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updated related to North Central Railway Recruitment 2017, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.