NRHM Odisha Recruitment 2017 notification, application form to fill up for 75 vacancies of Psychologist, Physiotherapist Posts at www.nrhmorissa.gov.in.
NRHM Odisha Application Form 2017: National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Odisha is willing to recruit post of Psychologist, Physiotherapist and other posts with way of NRHM Orissa for which is has issued the recruitment notification in its main portal at www.nrhmorissa.gov.in. So all are requested to apply for this and they all can get all required information from this now.
National Health Mission is a government organization and launched in April, 2017. It provides services in all village and supports for each women who leaves her villages and migrates to that of her husband. It offers different type of recruitment and conduct exam to recruit the vacant places in Odisha. Candidates looking for Odisha govt jobs can now walk in interview for Odissa.
As per details of this notification there are total 75 positions of various posts. All these post they have uploaded this notification and through this they are inviting all the eligible candidates. Candidates have attended interview on
17th, 19th and 21st November, 2015. Contender interested latest govt jobs 2017 can now utilize this opportunity by applying for the NRHM Odissa Job Vacancy. Further more details are provided here below, so go through it.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in NRHM Odisha so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Odisha and searching job in NRHM Odisha so in upcoming days if NRHM Odisha releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
NRHM Odisha Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: National Rural Health Mission Odisha
Number of Vacancies: 75 Posts
Name of Posts: Medical Staff Posts
Category Wise Posts Details:
- Psychologist, DEIC: 26 Posts
- Physiotherapist, DEIC: 30 Posts
- Early Interventionist-cum Special Educator, DEIC: 19 Posts
Eligible Criteria for NRHM Odisha Job Vacancy 2017:
Age Limit (as on 01st November, 2017):
- Candidates should have age below 35 years for Physiotherapist and Psychologist, 40 years for Early Interventionist.
- Candidate’s age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
- Physiotherapist, DEIC: Candidates must have completed in Bachelors Degree in Physiotherapy or Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy from recognized institutions or university. The degree must be 4 ½ years full time course including internship. Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate in B.P.T or B.O.T & also must have minimum 2 years of post qualification clinical experience.
- Psychologist, DEIC: Candidates must be passed masters degree in clinical psychology/ child psychology/ psychology from any recognized institutions/ university with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Early Interventionist, DEIC: Applicants should have B.Ed in special education in the field of Mental Retardation/ B.Ed in special education (locomotors & neurological disorder)/ pg diploma in special education/ diploma in early childhood special education/ diploma in special education form any recognized by rehabilitation council of India.
- Psychologist, DEIC: Rs. 13,800/- + P.I.
- Physiotherapist, DEIC: Rs. 22,400/- + P.I.
- Early Interventionist-cum Special Educator, DEIC: Rs. 13,800/- + P.I.
Interview Date Schedule:
- Date of registration and interview of Physiotherapist, DEIC: updated soon
- Date of registration and interview of Psychologist, DEIC : updated soon
- Date of registration and interview of Early Interventionist-cum-Special Educator, DEIC:
21st November, 2015
Note: Registration timing from 10:30 AM to 12:00 noon only on walk-in-interview dates. No application will be received after scheduled timing of registration.
Venue of Interview:
Pediatric Ward, Capital Hospital,
Official Site: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
Hope our readers are able to get all important details about NRHM Odisha recruitment 2017, results, exam pattern, syllabus etc.