Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 notification, online application form to fill up 684 Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade-II, Stenographer Grade-II & Personal Assistant Posts is now out at www.hcraj.nic.in.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2017: Rajasthan High Court has issued employment notification for selecting skillful staff for Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Personal Assistant & various other vacancy on its official site www.hcraj.nic.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 684 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above. This advertisement brings good news for all those aspirant who were looking for latest Rajasthan Govt Jobs , so hurry up to apply online before last date as it will arrive soon.
As per some important history of Rajasthan High Court was established in 1949 year. The RHC Controls all 33 districts courts and their works. Authorised department of high court as released big advertisement in employment news or rojgar samachar. Now all those candidates who were willing to participates in this registration procedure have to fill online form with all correct information and submit it before last date of accepting i.e. 6th October, 2015.
Brief details regarding to eligibility and other essential conditions such as age limit, academic qualification, how to apply, application fees, selection procedure etc are given below but in order to get detailed information you should download notification first.
Candidates are you seeking jobs in Rajasthan High Court so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in Rajasthan High Court so in upcoming days if Rajasthan High Court releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan High Court
Number of Vacancies: 684 post
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Judicial Assistant: 535
- Clerk Grade-II: 36
- Junior Personal Assistant (English): 108
- Stenographer Grade-II (Hindi & English): 05
Eligible Criteria for Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2017:
- Age of interested candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates in upper age limit.
- For more detail refer official advertisement.
- Candidates must have completed Graduation Degree in Law from any recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants must have basic knowledge of computer.
- For more details please read official notification for this section.
- For General Category candidates need to pay Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PH reserved category candidates need to pay Rs. 25/-
- Candidates selection will be done on basis on their performance in written test, typing test and interview.
Fill Rajasthan High Court Online Application Form 2017:
All the eligible candidates who are interested to provide their services to Rajasthan High Court are needed to apply for the various posts via following steps.
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now candidates need to click on advertisement link.
- PDF file will open in new tab.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that click on online application form link.
- Fill up form with all correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and click on submit button.,
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form starting date: updated soon
- Last date for submission of application form: updated soon
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Note: For more details and query you may visit the official website. Details in brief regarding Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 results, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, study material etc refer official notification. Prospect can also able to comment us their query below, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.