RRB Recruitment 2018 notification and online application form to fill up for 2239 Vacancies of Junior Engineer & Senior Section Engineer Posts is now available at www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in :
Latest RRB Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released employment notification CEN 01/2018 to fill up 2239 vacancies of Junior Engineer and Senior Section Engineer vacant posts. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill the online application form for 2239 posts whose link is made available at official site www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in. Railway Recruitment Board is an organization of Government of India. This works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian Railways. RRB have several boards working for it appoint news employees and they are situated in different parts of India. In 1942 two members were established for recruitment of subordinate staff on the North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.
RRB Recruitment Notification 2018
Finally, authority member of Railway Recruitment Board has published big advertisement Railway vacancy 2018 in employment news or rojgar Samachar. This recruitment brings good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest railway jobs. Now all those candidates who have completed their graduation from recognized colleges have to fill the online form with all correct details and submit it before the last date of accepting i.e. 26/07/2018. Candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
Railway job is one of the most searchable jobs in India. Every time RRB announces massive recruitment so those candidates who want to get the job in Railway so candidates on this site we provide all details which relate RRB.
1. Ahmedabad – 164
2. Ajmer – 1221
3. Allahabad – 4694
4. Bangalore – 1054
5. Bhopal – 1679
6. Bhubaneswar – 702
7. Bilaspur – 945
8. Chandigarh – 1546
9. Chennai – 945
10. Gorakhpur – 1588
11. Guwahati – 422
12. Jammu – Srinagar – 367
13. Kolkata – 1824
14. Malda – 880
15. Mumbai – 1425
16. Muzaffarpur – 465
17. Patna – 454
18. Ranchi – 2043
19. Secunderabad – 3262
20. Siliguri – 477
21. Thiruvananthapuram – 345
RRB Recruitment 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Indian Railways, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
Advt No.: Centralized Employment Notice No. 01/2018
Total Number of Vacancies: 2239 post
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Jobs 2018
- For Junior Engineer Group (JE, Depot Material Superintend): The contender should have completed 3 years in Diploma from any recognized university or institute.
- For Senior Section Engineer Group (SSE, Chief DMS, Chemical &Metallurgicall Asst): The contender must have completed in 4 years Bachelor Degree of B.E, B.Tech from any recognized university or institute.
- For Junior Engineer Group: The candidates should have age between 18 year to 32 year.
- For Senior Section Engineer Group: The candidates should have age between 20 year to 34 year.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- For Junior Engineer Group: Candidates should have to pay band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,200/-
- For Senior Engineer Group: Candidates should have to pay band of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4,600/-
- The candidates selection on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview to be conducted by RRBs.
- For General and OBC Category candidates should have to pay Rs. 100.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women/Minorities/PHC etc Category candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Procedure to fill Railway Recruitment Online Form 2018:
- Visit and open the official website at RRB Railway at
- In the home page link the section where job notification is provide, click on it
- Find the link for RRB CEN 01/2018 online application form submission.
- Fill your correct information such as name, date of birth etc are mention below
- Now uploaded your photograph, signature and then submit on it
- Save all the information after view it.
- Take print out of hard copy of application.
Important Dates :
- Railway Recruitment Release Date: 3rd February 2018
- Starting Date To Apply Online: 3rd February 2018
- Last Date To Apply Online: 5th March 2018
- Railway Recruitment Second Stage Date: To be notified soon
RRB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
Official Website: www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to RRB Recruitment 2018, Railway Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Study Material etc. Candidates can comment us their query, our team will reply you as soon as possible.