Good news for all the candidates who are ready for SBI DM DGM Exam 2017. State Bank Of India is going to conduct the exam on 11-November-2017. Before exam SBI is release the admit card on 25-October-2017. Those candidates who are apply for SBI DM DGM we know they are waiting for their admit card so they are don’t worry because hall ticket is available soon. Call letter will be sent by email or post.
Admit card is the very important for all candidates without admit card you can,t sit in the examination hall. We all know that State Bank Of India is released the recruitment notification forr the post of Clerk, Probationary Officer etc… So all eligible applicants are waiting for their admit card. Exam will be conduct on 1-November-2017. Hall ticket will be available on 15 to 20 days before the exam.
SBI Call Letter Details :
- Name Of the bank : State Bank Of India
- Post Name : Deputy Manager etc.
- Last date to apply for SBI Recruitment : 06-October-2017
- Exam Date : 11-November-2017
- Category : Admit Card
- Official Web portal : www.sbi.co.in
Download State Bank Of India Exam Admit Card 2017:
- Open official website of State Bank Of India.
- On home page you can see the link for admit card for screening test.
- You can click on that link which represent call letter for screening test.
- Now choose post in which you are going to participate
- Enter your unique registration number and birth date.
- You can submit above detail by clicking on submit button.
- As soon as you can will submit your detail you can see your admit card/call letter in PDF format.
- Now you have to print this call letter and keep it with you at the time of examination.
Important Link :
Click Here To Download SBI Admit Card 2017
Check More Admit Cards :
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to SBI Admit Card 2017 results, admit card, exam date, pattern, syllabus, study material, previous paper etc. Prospects can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.