SBI Recruitment 2018 official notification revealed for huge no. of vacancies 2428 in Probationary Officer Post register online application form www.sbi.co.in/.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you about one of the latest job notification declared recently I am damn sure that you are also going to be surprised. From the title itself, you must be wondering that is really SBI has invited aspirants having more than 2000 vacancies i.e. 2428. Yes! This is very true what you have read & further this whole article will provide you each & every detail related to this latest recruitment drive posted by State Bank of India.
Check–>> Upcoming SBI Recruitment 2018
Fasten your seat belts & get ready for the most excited & fresh news of this week’s employment news many of readers must be seeking for a job since a long time but to some differences, they might be lagging behind. Don’t worry check out all details related to latest notification of SBI for the post of Probationary Officer kindly visit its official web portal www.sbi.co.in. It would be good from your side if once you refer to its official notification published by them on site.
SBI Recruitment 2018
- Name of Organization: State Bank of India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Job Role: Probationary Officer
- Total number of Vacancies: 2428
- Job Location: All over India
- Job Category: SBI Bank Jobs 2018
Upcoming SBI Bank Jobs 2018 Notification
The official notification contains detailed information such of eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale etc. Before form filling process it is mandatory in order to avoid any misconception after you have registered yourself for it. In this article you will get all information such as how to apply, exam pattern, syllabus, its exam date etc. so for complete information for SBI’s career opportunity read it carefully.
You all are aware that State Bank of India is one of largest banking & financial company having its headquarter located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. They have been providing its quality services since 19th Century & now in today’s current scenario it has been established in almost every village, a city in our country whether rural or urban area. They have kept themselves updating according to the latest technology as they have started online services too such as Net banking, ATMs etc.
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2018
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies 2018: SBI is having five associate banks they are State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), State bank of Travancore (SBT), State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ) & State Bank of Mysore (SBM). Each & every year they publish recruitment according to manpower needed an organization to run inefficient & secure way. A candidate who has completed their studies & were looking for latest govt. jobs should not miss this opportunity as this may enhance your career if selected.
Those Students who are seeking for Upcoming Bank Job in the year of 2018 So, Candidates in this year SBI is going to Hire Bumper Vacancies for 15000 Jobs. So, Candidates if you want to apply for SBI Job so you can apply through Application Form From it’s official site or you can apply from here too through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Aspirants, are you preparing for Bank Jobs? So, this page belongs to you cause here we are going to provide all details regarding Upcoming SBI Jobs for the post of Clerk, (PO) Probationary Officer, (SO) Specialist Officer and many more vacancies. So, if you are seeking banking job in State Bank of India. Apply from here through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Required Educational Qualification :
- Appellants who are having strong desire to take part in this recruitment process then make sure that you must have completed your degree course at a well-recognized university.
- Students who are in last semester may also apply for this but they must submit their certificate of getting passed in that on or before 31st August 2018.
- The aspirant is also advised to don’t submit fake mark-sheet because it will create a problem for you and strict action will be taken against a candidate.
Required Age Limit :
- Age limit criteria for a contender is in between 21 to 30 years.
- For SC/ST candidate age relaxation of 5 years, OBC 3 years & PWD will get 15 years of upper age limit.
Selection Process :
- In order to get selected for this recruitment drive by State Bank of India applied aspirants have to undergo below-given selection rounds:
- Preliminary Exam (Objective type question)
- Mains Exam (Descriptive plus Objective question paper)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Required Application Fee :
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 600 as application fee.
- Reserved category appellants have to pay Rs. 100 as application fee.
Monthly Pay Scale Or Salary Slab :
- Hired employees will get the pay scale of Rs. 14,500 – Rs. 25,700 on monthly basis.
SBI PO Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern For Phase 1 SBI Exam :
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
Exam Pattern For Phase 2 SBI Exam :
|Topics||No. of Questions||Marks|
|General Awareness, Marketing & Computer||50||50|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||50||50|
Fill SBI PO Online Application Form 2018:
- Visit its official website.
- Click on the link to SBI PO Recruitment.
- Read official notification very carefully & then start filling the online application form.
- Pay your application fee & upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- Once you will click on Submit button your form will be submitted.
- Download it & take the hard copy of it for future purpose.
Want to get more information about SBI PO Recruitment 2018 then stay tuned to our website.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018: One of the leading banks of India which does not require any kind of introduction which is also known as the mother of all nationalized bank and that is State Bank of India. This bank published n number of recruitment in all over India and recently they have published a new recruitment for which they need almost 17000 new candidates for Jr. Associates, Jr. Agriculture Associates, Jr. Associates (Backlog) & Jr. Associates (Special recruitment). So, now all those entire applicants who all are looking for the latest govt jobs are having good opportunity to apply for this SBI Clerk Job Recruitment 2017.
Every year people who complete their graduation are always looking for advertisement SBI vacancy 2018. Recently bank has released big notification as SBI bank recruitment 2018 in employment newspaper or rojgar Samachar. Finally, this job updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for bank jobs in India and SBI job recruitment.
SBI Recruitment 2018 Details
Organization Name: – State Bank of India (SBI)
Number of Posts: -17140
Name of the Posts: –
- Associates =10726 posts
- Agriculture Associates =3008 posts.
- Associates (Backlog) =3218 posts
- Associates (Special recruitment) = 188 posts
Now all those candidates who are searching for applying pattern are at the right place because we will be giving you proper guidance by which you can apply in an easy way. The information which we are sharing with you is very important because our team has worked hard to gather all the information from official website. You can also take the help of below link which will take you directly to that web page was online form is placed. On our website, you will also find many interesting facts related to the exam which will increase your chances to get selected for this recruitment.
Required Educational Qualification:-
- Candidates who are interested in the above-mentioned job should have obtained a degree in any discipline it should be from any recognized university.
- We also suggest all aspirants know education detail information from official notification.
Required Age Limitation:-
- Minimum age limit for applying above mentioned job should according to bank norms
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in the notification.
- The selection process will be based on the result of the written examination and personal interview which will be conducted by SBI.
Procedure to Fill SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2018:
- First of all visit official website of State Bank of India which is sbi.co.in
- Click on the career tab or click on the link which is SBI Associates Recruitment 2018.
- Now read detail information about above-mentioned post which will be available on official website.
- Now after reading all the detail if you fill that you are eligible then follow the steps mentioned in the notification.
- Now as you finished your form filling work click on submit button which will be available on the bottom of the page.
Note: According to the latest news now the online application is closed in near above.
Important & Use Full Links :
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Note: Now this was all the detail which we are having of SBI recruitment 2018, we also suggest all aspirants stay updated with our website because we will be soon uploaded SBI Clerk Admit Card 2018 over here. The aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.