Shimoga Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 notification, online application form to fill for 90 vacancies of Village Accountant Posts is now out at www.shimoga-va.kar.nic.in.
Village Accountant Recruitment 2018
Shimoga Revenue Department of Karnataka is all set to recruit total 90 posts of Village Accountant post by the way of Shimoga District Revenue Department for which department have issued recruitment notification on its main portal at www.shimoga-va.kar.nic.in.
Shimoga is precisely known as Shivamogga district. It is located in the Karnataka State of India. The Western Ghats, Malnad lies with Shimoga district. The Shivamogga city is the administrative centre. In the past, Shivamogga was known as Mandli. This Shivamogga name indicates Hindu Lord Shiva. The origin of Shivamogga was known as Shivana-Mogge means flowers to be offered to Shiva.
The Shimoga district is part of Malnad of Karnataka called Gateway to Malnad in Kannda. This was bounded by Haveri district, Davanagere district, Chikmagalur district, Udupi district and Uttat Kannada. Candidates who are looking for Karnataka Govt Jobs can apply for Shimoga Distict Revenue Department Vacancy 2017-16. Aspirants who are in search of a job can get themselves employed by taking part in above recruitment. This is one of the government job recruitment for which candidates are always in the search of, Therefore interested candidates are advised to sent their application on the early basis so as to grab the above opportunity.
The candidates who have done Government job after 12th Class Pass and having good opportunity of this recruitment. Online applications are invited for filling up above recruitment, the candidates who have done 12th Class/HSC are considered eligible for above recruitment. The candidates are advised to send their application on or before as per the official notification so as to be the part of above recruitment. All the details of above recruitment are given as below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Shimoga Revenue Department so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Karnataka and searching job in Shimoga Revenue Department so in upcoming days if Shimoga Revenue Department releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Shimoga Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Shimoga District Revenue Department
Number of Vacancies: 90 Posts
Name of Posts: Village Accountant Posts
Eligible Criteria for Karnataka Jobs Vacancy 2018:
- Applicant should have age between 18 years to 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt. norms.
- Aspirant must have passed on 12th Class or HSC from any recognized Board or Institute
- Selected candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Merit List of 12th Class Marks.
- For General/ OB/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B category candidates must be pay of Rs. 200/-.
- For SC/ ST category candidates need to pay of Rs. 100/-.
Fill Revenue Dept Shimoga VA Online Application Form 2018:
- Visit the official website at www.shimoga-va.kar.nic.in
- In the home page select link of Shimoga District Revenue Dept VA Notification 2018 and then click on it.
- Online application form will then appear on the screen.
- Fill up all details in the online application form carefully and then click on the submit button.
- For the further use take out print of submitted online application form.
Important Dates Remind:
- Last date for submission online application form: updated soon
Official Website: www.shimoga-va.kar.nic.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to Shimoga Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.