- Taking Test Series online is one of the most awaited strategy for all candidates who have successfully enrolled themselves for this CGL 2016 Examination. (This Strategy is recommended by Toppers)
- CGL is going to take Exam via online, So Must do test series before examination.
Every one Knows The Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level (SSC CGL) is one of the most famous competitive exam in all over India. Getting Central Government job or Government Job in various government department is a secure way to get this via SSC CGL and after getting government job candidates also gets Attractive salary package and several type of facilities.
According to official notification of SSC CGL this exam is supposed to be held in the month of May 2016 with the respective date of 8th and 22nd, but it has been postponed to 27th August 2016. And Exam Pattern is also going to changes this year.
- SSC CGL Tier 1 and Tier 2 exams are to be held by online.
- Duration of Tier 1 exam is 75 Minutes with total of 100 questions.
- From Now Tier 3 exam is mandatory.
- CGL Exam will be held in 4 phases.
- CGL Tier 3 is totally descriptive paper (Hindi/ English).
- And There is no sectional Cut-off and final merit will be prepared on overall performance in all Tiers i.e. Tier 1,2 & 3.
Now those aspirants who wanted to know about SSC CGL Test Series which is available in the New Pattern. And we also did a research on this topic and we found Oliveboard which is very good and affordable too for SSC CGL Tier 1 Preparation.
Those candidates who are preparing for SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination and yet unknown about Oliveboard. So, for all of them here is a short description of Oliveboard for such students. It is one of the India’s Leading online preparation protal of Government Exams, MBA and For Banking Jobs. They providing 20 Sets of Test for the preparation of SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam in very new and unique pattern for affordable price of Rs 499. Candidates first Test is Totally Free for all.
Now We are discussing about their features.
- You can take your test anytime sitting at your home means there is no fixed timing for taking this test. And you can given one or more test on same day.
- After examination you will get your result immediately with explanation.
- And All question matches the SSC Question Paper of Previous papers with difficulty level.
- This test can also be given on your android mobile with the help of Application. It can be download on play store or click here.
With the help of this app or taking test by this app it will help you track your progress and improve it faster.
Now we are going to discuss or analysis about it’s feature.
Oliveboard’s analysis feature is helpin you to analyze your test results and gave your all India Ranking. This analysis is provided after test means every time you take test it will provide your result analysis every time. In Analysis you get your appropriate score, number of tests taken, overall progress , with accuracy and avg. time taken per question and it also highlights your weak portion that you should focus on. In Oliveboard there is also an “Improvement Section” which also analyze your performance of all tests. With the help of Improvement Section you exactly know your weak portions and work on it.
Here is a glimpse of Improvement Section.
This Mock Test is designed to keeping one thing in mind is the latest exam pattern. There is major changes in SSC CGL examination and it is incorporated in Mock Test. And user interface if good with very few of technical glitcheson many coaching institutes.
There is one more option which is “Chat With Us” section with the help of this section you can resolve your all queries and you can also report if you facing any problem while attempting test. So, candidates this is very unique option which you can use during your preparation of SSC CGL.
For Free Mock Test of SSC CGL Tier 1 in New Pattern.