SSC GD Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Constable Examination Notification, Online Application Form candidates easily download their application form through its official website that is www.ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Recruitment 2018
Hello guys! We are pleased to announce that the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will soon activate the online application link for Constable (General Duty) CAPF Exam 2018. According to the SSC Calendar 2017-18, the SSC GD Constable 2018 Notification will be most likely to be issued on December 23, 2018, and the SSC GD 2018 Constable exam will be conducted from 18 to 26 June 2018. Therefore, to alert the candidates who are looking for opportunities to engage on CISF, BSF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, SSF, NIA, Department of Government of India etc., we have advised this article in advance about the minimum of this upcoming examination To learn about eligibility conditions and other related information, read the remaining paragraphs given in this article.
Check–>> CAT 2018 Application Form
|SSC GD 2018 Exam Notification|
|Commission||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC GD Constable Exam 2018|
|Last Date||23-January-2018 (Tentative)|
|Job Nature||Permanent Basis|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government agency which organizes direct recruitment, competitive exams etc. for young and highly talented candidates for public services in the country. Like every year, this year too, a nation-wide competitive exam for filling the GD Constable vacancies under the CAPF, NIAA, SSF and Rifles etc., of the Indian Government. According to SSC calendar 2017-18, online registration for this examination will begin on December 23, 2017 and will end on 23 January 2018. To learn about the vacancy of the SSC GD 2018, let’s wait for the SSC GD 2018 notification to be issued.
- Candidates who are ready to serve at any place in India can apply for the SSC GD 2018 Constable exam!
- Apart from this, candidates applying should be physically fit to fulfill the usual duties of constable posts!
SSC GD Constable Salary 2018
Rs.5200 to 20200/- + Rs.2000/- Grade Pay
SSC GD Constable 2018 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, we are going to discuss the basic entitlements required to apply for the SSC GD Constable 2018 exam. Candidates do not satisfy these conditions, there is no need to implement them.
Hit Here–>> Orissa Board 10th Time Table 2018
Academic Profiles – Those who have passed matriculation examination from the government approved board or institute can participate in this SSC GD 2018 exam.
The 10th pass
Age limitations – The age limit for the candidates who wish to write the upcoming SSC GD Constable 2018 examination may be following.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 23 years
Age Relaxation – reserved or candidates belonging to a particular category can claim for age relaxation as per government rules, to participate in SSC GD Constable recruitment 2018.
|SC/ ST/ Domiciles of J & K||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-servicemen (SC/ ST)|
|SSC GD 2018 Constable Physical Requirements|
|Height||170 cm for male and 157 cm for female|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age|
|Chest (for male only)||80 cms (85 cms on expansion)|
SSC GD 2018 Recruitment Process
Candidates will have to go through several screening steps to achieve this situation. Initially, applications submitted by the candidates will be analyzed by the concerned officers and only qualified candidates will be asked to apply for the physical standard test (PST) and physical ability test (PET).
Candidates who pass the physical tests need to successfully participate in written exams. Those who achieve minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be included in the merit list. Only the candidates who are completing the Medical Standards of SSC GD Constable Posts will be considered for appointment.
- Physical Standard Test – SSC has already fixed a specific height, weight and chest size for the constable postage. Candidates who qualify these standards will be allowed to participate in PET.
- Physical ability test – This test is done to test the energy level of the candidates. They will be asked to run for a certain distance within the scheduled time. When it comes to female candidates, the distance covered by the race will be reduced.
- Written Examination – Candidates who qualify in PST and PET should appear for the purpose written examination. This includes questions from logic, Gk, math, and language. Candidates who earn good marks in the examination will be added to the merit list.
|SSC GD 2018 Written Exam Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||25 questions||25 marks||2 hours|
|GK and General Awareness||25 questions||25 marks|
|Elementary Mathematics||25 questions||25 marks|
|English/ Hindi||25 questions||25 marks|
|Total||100 questions||100 marks||120 minutes|
Medical examination – At this level, physical health of the participants will be examined in all aspects, only the names of those who are qualified in this examination will be added to the final selection list.
Application Fee: Candidates applying for the SSC GD Constable 2018-19 examination through online or offline mode should post their examination fees.
- For Non-refundable Fee: Rs.50/-
- For Exemption: SC/ ST/ PWD
- For Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ Challan
How to apply for SSC GD Constable 2018 -19 exam?
- Open SSC Website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click the “Apply” button at the top of the homepage
- Currently, active recruitment online links will appear on screen
- Find and click the “Apply Online” link for the SSC GD Constable 2018 exam
- Register new and register ID, get password
- Then enter the part of the application and fill the required details in the application
- Upload required documents and photos such as photo, signature in application
- Finally, preview the details and “submit” the SS GD 2018 application
- Then click on the “Make Payment” link on the website
- Transaction and printout copy of the submitted application, e-receipt for future reference
- Candidates who want to play in offline mode, download the invoice form and send the fee to the concerned bank. After that check the application status and print the application.
Important Date :
- Starting Date: 23-December-2017
- Last Date: 23-December-2018
Important Link :
Click Here To Download Recruitment Notification
Click Here To Apply Online
Note: From the above section, candidates can get general information about the upcoming SSC GD 2018 Constable Exam as soon as the notification of SSC GD 2018 is issued, we will engage in this article. Therefore, get in touch with our website to learn about all related information like SSC GD Constable vacancy 2018, SSC GD Constable syllabus 2018 and SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018!