SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017-18 notification released for Junior Hindi Translator post apply online application form on its website i.e. ssc.nic.in.
SSC Junior Translator Vacancies 2017-18 : Staff Selection Commission has just announced Rojgar Samachar for a post of Junior Translator. Candidates who are interested yet capable for this work should apply online application form through its official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Before applying online application form refer to its official notification for detailed information about eligibility criteria. The last date for online registration is 28th April 2017 for Part 1 & for Part 2 is 30th April 2017.
Staff Selection Commission is abbreviated as SSC which was established in the year 1977. Formerly it was known as Subordinate Selection Commission which was later named as Staff Selection Commission. Their function is to carry out by a ministry of home affairs which is govt. organization. They release recruitment notification when their need arises in their organization. Recently it had published employment news for a post of Junior Translator.
A candidate who has completed their graduation & were looking for central govt. jobs should not miss this golden opportunity as this type of chance comes very rarely. All information regarding recruitment is being published on its notification with its eligibility criteria. A number of vacancies are not being disclosed by an organization so aspirant should register themselves before it gets too late. For more details kindly refer to its official website.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in Staff Selection Commission so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are searching job in Staff Selection Commission so in upcoming days if Staff Selection Commission releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
SSC Junior Translator Recruitment 2017-18
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Translator
- Junior Translator
- Hindi Pradyapak
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
SSC JHT Recruitment 2017-18
- A candidate who has completed their master’s degree in Hindi/ English from a well recognized university are eligible for this post.
- A candidate who is interested in this job post their age limit should not be more than 30 years.
- Age relaxation to reserved category aspirant according to government norms.
- Aspirants who are going to register themselves their final selection will be done based on their performance in written test & personal interview.
- For General category candidate their application fee is Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST category candidate they don’t have to pay an application fee.
- Application fee should be paid online by SBI Challan /Net banking, Credit card & Debit cards.
- Final selected candidate will get Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 plus grade pay on monthly basis.
Procedure for SSC JHT Online Application Form 2017-18
- All interested & eligible aspirant has to first visit organization’s official website first.
- Search for a link of latest recruitment by SSC.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification carefully before applying online application form.
- Fill application form without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on a screen.
- Download it.
- Take a printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process starts from updated soon.
- The last date for registration process of Part 1 is updated soon.
- The last date for registration process of Part 2 updated soon
- The exam is going to be conducted on updated soon.
Download SSC JHT Notification 2017
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
For more updates related to SSC junior translator recruitment 2017 such as admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, merit list, result etc. then kindly bookmark our website by pressing CTRL+D. Stay tuned to our website for latest buzz happening around. In case any query our article related please comment us.