SSC MTS Admit Card 2017, Multi Tasking Staff exam hall ticket available to download on Before 15 days of SSC MTS Exam Date at www.ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2017: Staff Selection Commission has finally decided to conduct written examination for selection of eligible staff for Multi Tasking Staff posts. Now all those aspirant who have submitted their filled form before due date of accepting will able to download their call letter from official site www.ssc.nic.in as soon as it has been uploaded by authorized department on Before 15 days of Exam Date..
Staff Selection Commission is commonly known as SSC which is one type of autonomous body in India. It was founded on 01st November, 1975 and follows principles of Constitution of India. Commission is is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) and operated under central government. The main motto behind formation of commission is to appoint skillful staff for various posts in various ministries and central government operated department. Combined Graduate Level examinations and Combined Higher Secondary Level Examinations are few of examination which are conducted every year by commission for selection of eligible staff as per requirement.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017 Download Hall Ticket
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Posts : Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Number of Posts : 8300 vacancies
- Name of Exam : SSC MTS Exam 2017
- Type of Examination : SSC MTS Written Test.
- SSC MTS Exam Date : 16th & 30th April and 7th May 2017
- Category : Admission Ticket/ Call Letter / Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- Admit Card Release Date : Before 15 Days Of Exam Date
SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2017
After Filling Online or Offline Application form and before 15 days of written examination admit card will be generated on it’s official website and those admit card belongs to SSC MTS Exam 2017. so on this page we activate that link on the same page.
Couple of month ago, online notification of 8300 vacancies of Multi Tasking Staff posts in form of SSC recruitment 2017 has been released by Staff Selection Commission on its main portal. This advertisement bring great news for all those candidates who looking govt jobs and specially engineering jobs. Finally huge number of eligible staff who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in examination by submitting their filled form before due date of accepting.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017:
- Written examination will be held as objective type i.e. M.C.Q format.
- Question paper will be held of various topics such as General intelligence & reasoning, general awareness, general engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil & Structural).
- Examination will be held of total 100 marks.
- Applicant need to complete examination in 2 hours i.e. 120 min.
|Name of Subject||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|General Engineering (Civil & Structural)||100|
|General Engineering (Electrical)|
|General Engineering (Mechanical)|
Finally SSC MTS Exam 2017 has been scheduled to be held Exam Date’s Available On the Official site at various allotted examination centres all over India. Applied number of candidates will not be permitted to participate in examination with out call letter as it contains all important details about applicant such as name, date of birth, exam date, exam venue, time etc. As per our advice, aspirant need to keep couple of hard copy of hall ticket with them on exam date.
Download SSC Multi Tasking Staff 2017 Admit Cards:
- Go to your regional website.
- On home page, click on latest updates tab.
- Now click on Admit cards of SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2017 link.
- Enter your Registration ID & Date of birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- Finally your admission ticket will appear on your screen.
- Download it and take print out of it for further reference.
List of state name of each regions of Staff Selection Commission :
- SSC NR (North Region) : Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttarkhand.
- SSC ER (Eastern Region) : West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar Islands, Jharkhand.
- SSC SR (Southern Region) : Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Pondicherry.
- SSC WR (Western Region) : Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Diu & Daman.
- SSC CR (Central Region) : Uttar Pradesh, Bihar.
- SSC NER (North Eastern Region) : Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura.
- SSC NWR (North Western Region) : Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh.
- SSC MPR (Madhya Pradesh Sub Region) : Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh.
- SSC KKR (Kerala-karnataka Region) : Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep.
Following are download link of SSC MTS 2017 admit card as per region wise.
|Region Name||Official Website||Admit Card Download Link|
|SSC NR||www.sscnr.net.in||Download SSC MTS North Region Admit Card|
|SSC ER||www.sscer.org||Download SSC MTS Eastern Region Admit Card|
|SSC SR||www.sscsr.gov.in||Download SSC MTS South Region Admit Card|
|SSC WR||www.sscwr.net||Download SSC MTS Western Region Admit Card|
|SSC CR||www.ssc-cr.org||Download SSC MTS Central Region Admit Card|
|SSC NER||www.sscner.org.in||Download SSC MTS North Eastern Region Admit Card|
|SSC NWR||www.sscnwr.org||Download SSC MTS North Western Region Admit Card|
|SSC MPR||www.sscmpr.org||Download SSC MTS Madhya Pradesh Region Admit Card|
|SSC KKR||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Download SSC MTS Karnataka Kerala Region Admit Card|
Candidate if you are appearing for SSC MTS Exam 2017. So, without wasting their time you can easily Download your SSC Exam Admit Card 2017.
Some Important Note :
Candidates can save our website in their web browser by pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to SSC MTS admit card 2017, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.
Download Now :- SSC MTS Admit Card