Tips Tricks to Crack SBI Clerk Exam 2018:
You all are aware about recruitment notification posted by State Bank of India for post of Junior Associate (JA)/ Clerk Exam & Junior Agriculture Associate (JAA). As exam is soon going to be conducted so all aspirants must be busy preparing for first phase of selection round which is prelims written test. Exam is going to be start from 22nd May, 2018 & it will continue till the end of the year so with the release of admit card itself all above mentioned details were enclosed.
We will have short light towards history of SBI Clerk exam, aspirants who has completed their graduation are eligible to appear for this exam & job post. As said earlier that it is most awaited Banking exam which each & every candidate is being waiting for so none of the eligible candidate had missed this chance. They have mentioned few selection process which is necessary for every registered candidate to come up through.
Tips Tricks to Crack SBI Clerk Exam 2018
When SBI Recruitment 2018 was announced wave of happiness was spreader amongst all candidate who were looking for latest bank jobs as this is one of the most awaited job notification which each & every aspirants are looking for. Immense number of appellants has registered themselves for post of JA & JAA after submission of application form being closed it’s admit card was released. It contained all information about written exam & its selection round so now we will look forward for preparation of written exam.
Selection Process Phase 1 i.e. Preliminary Exam:
- It consist of multiple choice questions
- Total time duration for it is 1 hour.
- Topics will be as follows:
- English (40 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks)
- Reasoning (35 marks)
Detailed Description about Topics to be covered in Prelims Exam:
- This is the section where students can focus more as it will cover topics such as Errors, Comprehension, Cloze Test.
- One of lengthiest part of this topic is Comprehension so time management is key factor of it. As candidate has to read whole paragraph carefully, & then answer it accordingly.
- You have to give time to learn English because it’s not an easy subject which you can learn in one day. It requires lots of hard work, patience & firm determination to learn it thoroughly.
- Put more focus on: Fill in the Blanks, Spot the Error, Sentence Correction, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage, Sentence Rearrangement.
2. Quantitative Aptitude:
- If you are having good grip over this topic then you can score highest marks in this portion.
- You need to have speed in calculation which will help you to manage time for solving questions.
- You can focus on topic such as Data Interpretation & Simplification to score more marks.
- It will consist of comprehension type reasoning it may contain part such as Blood Relation, Men & Floor, Logic of Seating Arrangement.
- Questions related to coding decoding will also have more importance.
- In comprehension part applicant has to be very attentive & has to give answer with intelligence.
- If you will solve puzzle wrong then all of your answers will get wrong.
- Concentrate on topic such as Venn Diagrams, Seating Arrangements, Input- Output, Coding & De-coding, Problem Solving, Puzzles etc.
Selection Process Phase 2 i.e. Mains Exam:
- It consist of objective type plus descriptive type question paper.
- Time duration will be 2 hours & 40 minutes.
- Topics covered will be as follows:
- English (40)
- Quantitative (50)
- Reasoning & Computer Knowledge (60)
- General Financial/ Awareness (50)
Detailed Description about Topics to be covered in Mains Exam: First three topic i.e. Quantitative, Reasoning & English their detailed description has been provided in above section so let’s have a look toward Financial Awareness & Computer Knowledge.
- To perform in this section well aspirant has to make themselves aware about RBI, its role in that, Main function, Policy rates, currency in India, ATMs, Accounts in Bank, Financial Inclusion, Important Banking Terms, Important codes in Banking etc.
- Registered candidate has to make themselves familiar with topics such as Basics of Computer, Generation of Computer, Input & Output device, Shortcuts, Basic knowledge of MS word, Excel, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem etc.
- This is one of easiest topic which appellant can learn very fast & can also score good marks in this section.
Selection Process Phase 3 i.e. Personal Interview:
Applied candidate who has cleared above rounds i.e. prelims exam & mains exam they have to appear for last & final round which is personal interview. Your performance will be judged from all these three rounds after then final allocation of appellant will be done. In interview you will be asked questions related to your personality your personal information, confidence, knowledge of Banking Sector, Current affairs related to banking, about SBI & RBI banking rate.
Tips to Crack Exam Effectively:
- First of all have look towards whole syllabus because with hard work it is very necessary that aspirant has to do smart work also. So, if registered candidate will refer to its syllabus then it will become ease for them to start preparing for exam.
- Make a habit to speak in English & read which will improve your reading & speaking skill if possible also try to listen in English so your listening skill will also be developed.
- Make proper Plan & execute it accordingly in such a way that you get equivalent time to focus in each & every topic which are going to ask in exam and you are left with none of the topic left untouched.
- Read & understand questions accordingly, while appearing for exam don’t hustle & bustle to give answer it is advisable to go through it very carefully, understand it properly only then you attempt for answer.
- Once you have gone through complete syllabus then try to give mock test by your own honestly, analyze how you have performed, point out your weak points & then work on it.
- If possible & having sufficient time then practice previous years paper which will help you a lot to crack exam, you will get overall idea how questions are being asked in exam & its difficulty level in it.
- Revision is one of the best way to brushen up what you have learned so if you have gone through whole syllabus effectively then do revision of it which will help you during exam.
- First all while have look at topic take a glance towards it weightage & then put your 100% efforts on that topic so that it will save your time & will help you to score high merit.
Best wishes to all of you who are going to appear for exam from whole of our team your hard work & dedication will lead you to fruitful result. For more updates stay tuned to our website.