TN Highways Department Recruitment 2018 notification, online application form to fill up for 188 vacancies of Junior Draughting Officer Posts at www.tnhighways.gov.in.
TN Jr. Draughting Officer Recruitment 2018: Authority member of Highways Department of Tamil Nadu under new notification line announced job news in terms of Junior Draughting posts on its main official web portal at www.tnhighways.gov.in. Now interested aspirants can apply for this and find all details from the same also.
Government of Tamil Nadu has the unique distinction of creating a separate Highways Department as early as in 1946 exclusively to attend to roads and bridges in the State. Tamil Nadu was the forerunner in bringing out standard specifications for the roads and bridges in the year 1954. The objectives of department are to maintain and improve the roads under the control of the Government, and to provide all weather road connectivity to rural habitations. The vision of this department is to increase the capacity, connectivity, efficiency and safety of the Highways System so as to enable socio-economic development of all sections of the people and all regions of the state.
As per the notification uploaded all details they have total 188 vacancies of Junior Draughting Posts and to fill those vacancies they are inviting all intelligent and dynamic candidates. So interested and aspirant applying to Tamil Nadu government jobs can make this chance. Through pre-scribed application form interested candidates can apply and that form is available on the official site. Necessary all the details are listed below here, so take a look before you apply.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in TN Highways Department so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Tamil Nadu and searching job in TN Highways Department so in upcoming days if TN Highways Department releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
TN Highways Department Recruitment 2018 Details:
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Highways Department
Number of Vacancies: 188 Posts
Name of Posts: Junior Draughting Posts
Eligible Criteria for Tamil Nadu Jobs Vacancy 2018:
- Applicant should have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 35 years as on date 01st July, 2018.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the government norms.
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/- Per month.
- Applicant must be passing on Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized university or institute.
- For more details please read official notification for this section.
- Not mentioned for applying posts.
- Candidate’s select-ion will be done on basis of performance in Written Test & Personal Interview.
Fill TN Highways Department JDO Application Form 2018:
- Log in with www.tnhighways.gov.in official website.
- From main page click on the Press Release button for mentioned posts.
- Download and read the entire details about job.
- Now download application form for mentioned posts.
- Fill application form with all valid information.
- Pay application fee through bank Challan.
- Post your application form to mentioned address.
- Submit your application form within given time limit.
- After last date no application form will be accepted.
The Joint Director (Administration),
O/o the Director General,
Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.
Important Dates Remember:
- Online application form start date: updated soon
- Last date for submission online application form: updated soon
Official Site: www.tnhighways.gov.in
Note: Candidates followed by first updates about TN highways department recruitment 2018, syllabus, answer key, and result will be provided on our site. Further details stay tuned with us our site.