TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruiting 710 eligible candidate and filling online form available at mrb.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Lab Technician Recruitment 2017: Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has finally released official notification which was one of the most awaited recruitment advertisements. Now all those who were waiting for it should immediately apply for it because it has a long process but you don’t have to worry about it because we have tried to fulfill all that important point which should be kept in mind when you are applying for it. This advertisement is published to recruit 710 candidates, so chances of getting selected is more as they have big number of vacant posts.
Now let’s take a quick view on Medical Services Recruitment Board because candidate must know about the organization because some of you will be part of this in coming few months. MRB was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu to recruit various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department which is functioning with effect from
06.02.2012. Under this there are nine different Directorates working which are DIM, DFW, DME, DMS-ESI, DMS, DPH, Food Safety and Drugs and State Health Transport Department.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The TNMRB Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From TNMRB Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For TNMRB Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: – Medical Services Recruitment Board
Number of Posts: – 710
- MBC/ DC: 137 Post
- SC: 102 Posts
- SC (A): 22 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
- GT: 235 Posts
- BC: 182 Posts
- BC (M): 25 Posts
Name of the Posts: – Lab Technician Grade III
Job Location: – Tamil Nadu
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Lab Technician Vacancies 2017
- Minimum education needed to apply for this job should have done intermediate from recognized university and they should have medical lab technology course certificate.
- For more information on education qualification we request all aspirants to read official notification because over there they have mentioned in each and every detail.
- Aspirants who are applying for this job should have minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to that candidate who comes under reserved category as per rules & regulation of Indian government.
- Aspirant who comes under unreserved category have to pay Rs. 500 as application fees.
- Aspirant who comes under reserved category need to pay 250 as application fees.
- Interested candidate can pay fees through online by using credit card, debit card or through net banking.
- Candidate can pay the fee through challan at any of the branches of Indian Bank.
- Selected aspirant will be given pay of Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Selection will be based on marks of academic and technical education which will be arranged by HR department of organization.
Fill TN MRB Lab Technician Online Form 2017
- Interested candidate have to log on to official site of www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- First of all you have registered yourself over there.
- Select that post in which you have to apply which will be highlighted with different color.
- Now fill that form without making any mistake because information you enter in that is very important.
- Submit application form and take a print out of it for future use.
- Starting date of making online application =
10th January, 2016
- Last date of making online application =
1st February, 2016.
Official Website: www.mrb.tn.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for getting latest updates related to TNMRB Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, previous paper etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.