TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017 notification has been uploaded to fill 813 Village Administrative Officer post along with online application from available at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC VAO Vacancy 2017: People who doesn’t have higher education degree and they are searching for government job in Tamilnadu is now free from all worry because Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is back with new recruitment and this time it is for Village Administrative Officer which is also known as VAO. Job advertisement can be grab from official website and aspirant can use this same website to make online application but before the due date.
For aspirant convince we have mentioned eligibility criteria for above mentioned job so it will be easy for every candidate to know what are the basic requirement which is required by organization from employee. We have also mentioned step to apply online for VAO post because many candidates who faces many problem in filling online application from so for them we have also provided step by step instruction which will help them to apply online.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in TNPSC VAO so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Tamilnadu and searching job in TNPSC VAO so in upcoming days if TNPSC VAO releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2017: Job Details
Organization Name: – Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
Number of Posts: – 813
Name of Posts: – Village Administrative Officer (VAO)
Job Location: – Tamilnadu
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Village Administrative Officer Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirant should have possessed minimum general education.
- They should also have passing certificate of S.S.L.C with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Courses of Studies.
- Aspirant should also have a good command on Tamil language.
- For more information in education qualification read official notification mentioned below.
- One time registration fee is Rs. 50 and if aspirant have already registered they only have to pay examination fee which is Rs. 75.
- Age limitation for above mentioned job is minimum age of 21 years and maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to every candidate who comes in reserved category as per Indian government rules.
- Selection process will be based on written examination result and personal interview which will be conducted by TNPSC human resource department.
Fill TNPSC VAO Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission which is tnpsc.gov.in
- On right side of website there will be a tab of “Apply Online”.
- As soon as you will click on that tab you will be diverted to another window.
- Over there you can see list of current opening issued by TNPSC.
- Now search for Village Administrative Officer recruitment advertisement and click on it.
- Over there you have to enter your login Id, password and text seen in image beside the box.
- If you are already register you don’t need to register yourself again one time registration will be enough.
- After entering detail you can see online application from, now you have to enter all the detail in that without making any mistake.
- Last but not the least submit your application and take a hard copy of it for future use.
- Last date of submission of application: updated soon
- Last date for payment of fee through bank or post office: updated soon
- Date of written examination: updated soon
Official website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Note: – We suggest all aspirants to enter correct detail in online application form of TNPSC vao recruitment 2017 because at the time of personal interview they will check each and every details carefully. If they find any wrong information TNPSC will reject your application even if you have passed written examination.