UKPSC RO Recruitment 2017 notification released for Review Officer Post having 181 Vacancies can apply application form at ukpsc.gov.in.
UKPSC Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies 2017: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has recently released current employment news for post of Review Officer. They had announced total number of 181 vacancies so aspirants who are interested can register themselves through its official website i.e. www.ukpsc.gov.in. But before registering themselves kindly refer to its official notification to check its eligibility criteria. Registration is open till as per the official notification so kindly apply before it.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is abbreviated as UKPSC it was established on 9th Nov, 2000 under reorganization Act 2000. It is state agency which conducts recruitment for their state. It was constituted under provision of Article 315 by Governor of Uttarakhand through notification no. 247/1-karmik-2001. Organization consist of many departments such as service station 1 & service station 2, examination section 1 &2, establishment section, library section, IT section etc.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in UKPSC so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in UKPSC so in upcoming days if UKPSC releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UKPSC RO Recruitment 2017
Name of Organization: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Job Role: Review Officer
Total number of Vacancies: 181
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Review Officer (Uttarakhand Secretariat) :114 vacancies
- For Review Officer (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) : 11 vacancies
- For Assistant Review Officer (Uttarakhand Secretariat) : 20 vacancies
- For Assistant Review Officer (Uttarakhand Public Service Commission) : 36 vacancies
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Job Category: State Government Job
- Candidate who has completed their graduation from well recognized university are eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidate who are going to register themselves their minimum age limit should not be less than 21 years.
- Candidate who are going to register themselves their maximum age limit should not be more than 42 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to aspirant who belongs to reserved category according to govt. norms.
- Applicant who are going to register themselves has to undergo two selection rounds they are written examination & personal interview.
- For General category candidate application fee is Rs.200/-
- For Reserved category candidate application fee is Rs. 80/-
- For those candidate whose final selection will be done they will get Rs.9, 300 – Rs.34, 800 plus grade pay on monthly basis.
Aspirants who has completed their graduation were looking for Sarkari Naukri so by hearing this notification they are ready to fill application form if they are fitting well into eligibility criteria. As number of vacancies is less so very tough competition is going to happen among all competitor. For detailed information about its eligibility criteria kindly refer to its official notification. Last date for registration process is as per the official notification so kindly register before it if interested.
Procedure for UKPSC ARO Online application form 2017
- Interested & eligible candidates has to refer to its official web portal.
- Search for latest recruitment by UKPSC for RO post.
- Click on that link.
- Read official notification very carefully.
- Fill application form precisely without any mistake.
- Pay application fee.
- Click on Submit button.
- You will be able to see your filled application form on screen.
- Download it.
- Take printout of it & keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will start from updated soon
- Last date for registration is updated soon
- Last date of application fee is updated soon
- Uttarakhand PSC Review Officer Notification 2016
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Get latest updates of UKPSC RO Recruitment 2017 by bookmarking our website by pressing CTRL+D. If you are having any query then kindly share it via below given comment box & my team member will back to you as early as possible.