UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017 notification has been released for recruitment of 400 posts & filling online application form available at www.sssc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has released official notification for recruitment of Jail Bandi Rakshak and for which they are looking for 400 eligible candidates. UKSSSC has issued this advertisement on official website and through this website only you can apply online for above mentioned post. Aspirant who are looking for government job in Uttarakhand are having very good opportunity to apply write now by click on below link.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission came into existence on September 17 ,2014 with its Head-Quarters at Dehradun. There are various types of duties which is handle by this commission which includes prepare guidelines on matters relating to method of recruitment and it also include conducting examination, conducting interview and selecting good eligible candidates.
There are number of interesting fact of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission to know all that log onto official web portal which is www.sssc.uk.gov.in. Now let’s have a look on most important points which is eligibility criteria by which one can come to know whether they are eligible for job or not.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Uttarakhand and searching job in UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak so in upcoming days if UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UKSSSC Bandi Rakshak Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
- Organization Name: – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
- Name of Post: – Jail Bandi Rakshak
- Number of Posts: – 400
- General: 252 posts
- OBC: 56 posts
- SC: 76 posts
- ST: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria UKSSSC Bandi Rakshat Jobs 2017-18:
- Aspirant who all are interested in above mentioned job should have done Intermediate/ Equivalent with knowledge of Devanagari Script.
- For more information on education qualification please refer to official notification.
- Rs. 300 for candidates who comes under unreserved category as per Indian government rules and regulation.
- Rs. 150 for candidate who comes under reserved category as stated by Indian government.
- Fee should be paid through bank challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- An aspirant who is applying for the job should have Minimum age of 21 years and Maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 July, 2017
- Aspirants will be given to upper age relaxation to reserved candidate as per the govt. rule.
- Selection is based on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test of candidate.
Fill Uttarkhand Bandi Rakshak Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission which is sssc.uk.gov.in
- On home page you can see the link of above mentioned post.
- As soon as you will click on it you will be diverted to another window where you can able to see latest recruitment.
- Click on that link which represent above mentioned job.
- Now fill application form without making any mistake.
- Online application process start from : Updated Soon
- Last date of submitting online application form : Updated Soon
- Last date of submitting online fee : Updated Soon
Official Website: – www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Note: Candidates can save our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest updates related to UKSSSC bandi rakshak recruitment 2017, results, admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, study material etc. Aspirant can comment us their related query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.