UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application form for 2500 Sub Inspector Posts available at www.uppbpb.gov.in.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017
UP Police Recruitment 2017-2018: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has recently issued employment notification for appointing skillful staff for Sub Inspector (Male & Female) vacancy on its official site www.uppbpb.gov.in. Now all qualified candidates are invited to fill online application form for 2500 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
Candidates who complete graduation is dream to apply for police jobs and grab good reputed posts in department. Recently police department has released big advertisement as UP Police Daroga vacancy 2017 in U.P. employment news or rojgar samachar. This jobs updates bring great opportunity for all those candidates who were looking for latest police jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria can able to fill online registration form and submit it before closing date of accepting. Before filling application form, interested aspirant are advsied to refer following mentioned details.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Name of organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Number of posts: 2500 vacancies
- Sub Inspector (Male): 1652 posts
- Sub Inspector (Female): 412 posts
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Sub Inspector Jobs 2017:
- All category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-.
- Fee must be deposited through E-Challan & Debit Card, Credit card, Internet Banking Mode Only.
- Interested candidates must have completed Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from recognised university.
- For Sub Inspector (Male): Approx. Rs. 9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For Sub Inspector (Female): Approx. Rs. 9,300/- To Rs. 34,800/- along with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
Age Limitation (as on 01/07/2017):
- For General candidates: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years.
- For OBC candidates: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 31 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 33 years.
- Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in physical efficiency test and personal interview.
Physical Efficiency Test:
- Male candidates have to complete 4.8 Km. race in 28 Minutes.
- Female candidates have to complete 2.4 Km. race in 16 Minutes.
Fill UP Police Sub Inspector Online Application Form 2017:
- Log in to official website.
- On home page, click on Career tab.
- Now click on Advertisement of Sub Inspector Posts link.
- In new tab, pdf file will open and read all mentioned details carefully.
- After that candidates need to click on online application form link.
- Fill up your Application form with all the required & correct details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Check all the filled information in the application form and submit it before due date.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
- Starting date for accepting online application form: December 2017
- Last date for accepting online application form: Update Soon
Now Check Here : Orissa Board 10th SSC Result 2017
Official Site: www.ppsc.gov.in
Note: Candidates can also comment us below their query related to UP Police SI Recruitment 2017 results, exam syllabus, pattern etc. You can also save our website in your web browser by Pressing CTRL+D. Prospects can also comment us below their feedback about our portal. We will try our best to implement on it.