UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 notification along with online application Form to fill up 368 Group D (Anusevak & Farrash) Posts is now available at www.sadup.in.
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017
UP Secretariat Group D Recruitment 2017: Secretariat Administration Department of Uttar Pradesh (SADUP) Government has announced employment notification for Indian citizen appointing eligible candidate for Anusevak & Farrash vacancy on its official website at www.sadup.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for 368 posts whose link is made available at same portal as mentioned above.
As per some important discussion about Secretariat Administrative Department of Uttar Pradesh which has one of most important bodies of any state government. Which regulate diverse duties of Central Administrative and General Secretaries. This department formation was done by Oudh Nawab Bahir in 1883 with the main aim to develop civilization of the state by improving provided services.
UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: Secretariat Administration Department UP
Number of Vacancies: 368
Name of the Posts: Anusevak & Farrash Group D
Category Wise Vacancy:
- General Category :- 268 posts
- SC Category :- 76 Posts
- ST Category :- 05 posts
- OBC Category :- 69 posts
UP Sachivalaya Group D Recruitment 2017
Recently authority member of department has released big advertisement as UP Sachivalaya Group D vacancy 2017 in employment news of this week. This job recruitment updates bring good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh.
Now all those candidates who were willing to participate in this recruitment process have to fill registration form with all required details through online mode and submit it before last dates of accepting i.e. September, 2017. As per our advise interested candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application procedure, application fee, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in UP Sachivalaya Department so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are from Uttar Pradesh and searching job in UP Sachivalaya so in upcoming days if UP Sachivalaya releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
Eligible Criteria for UP Sachivalaya Jobs 2017:
Required Age Limit:
- Candidates should have age between 18 year to 40 year as on 01st July, 2015.
- Candidates age relaxation will be given as per the government rules and regulation.
Required Education Qualification:
- Interested candidates should have passed at least 5th standard. Candidates also knowledge on Read and Written Hindi language.
Required Application Fee:
- No any application fee will be charged for all category candidates.
Monthly Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will be pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/- per month
- Candidate’s selection will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Personal Interview.
Procedure to fill UP Secretariat Application Form 2015:
- Log in to official website
- On home page search for career tab
- Now click on Advertisement of Group D Posts linl.
- Read all important information carefully.
- Now click on online application form.
- Fill form with all required details.
- Upload scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it.
- At last take print out of filled form for further reference.
Important Dates To Remember:
Start Date for submission of online application form : August, 2017 (Expected)
Last Date for submission of online application form: September, 2017 (Expected)
Important & Useful Links:
Official Website : www.sadup.in
Some Important Note:
Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL+D for grabbing latest update related to UP Sachivalaya Recruitment 2015 along with admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, answer key, result etc. Aspirant can comment us their query below. Our team member will reply you as soon as possible.