UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018, notification for the post of CSE Preliminary Exam Dates, UPSC IAS posts candidates may apply on online mode through its official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
After a long period of time, Union Public Service Commission has released official notification to recruit IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS posts. The candidate who is looking for government job in Uttar Pradesh having very good opportunity to apply for this job. Interested candidate has to log on the official website and have to download the application form and send it to the address mentioned in official notification.
The main objective of UPSC Civil Services is to provide an IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS for the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018. Recently department has released big advertisement as Union Public Service Commission notification 2018 in employment newspaper. Now this job opportunity brings good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification 2018
Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have to fill registration form with all required details in a prescribed format and send it to address mentioned below before closing date of accepting i.e. as per the. Before filling the form, interested aspirant is advised to refer following mentioned details.
Candidates as you all know UPSC Civil Services releases various kind of employment notification so if you are waiting forUnion Public Service Commission recruitment details so you have to keep visiting for further details.
UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 Job Details:
- Organization Name: – Union Public Service Commission
- Number of Posts: – Various posts
- Name Of Posts: IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS, ICAS, IRAS, IDES, IIS, ITS, HPS, PPS, ICLS posts
- Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
- Applying Process: Online mode
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018:
- An aspirant who is applying for Civil Services posts should have practical experience of 3 years work experience in the electrical field with a minimum education of class 10th.
- An application fee for General and OBC students is Rs.100
- A candidate who comes to ST/SC/Ex-service/Women/Physical Handicapped is free from paying fees.
- The candidate who is applying for an above-mentioned job should have their minimum age of 18 years and maximum of 30 years.
- A candidate who comes under reserved cast will be given upper age relaxation as per Govt. rule.
- The selection process of UPSC Civil Services will be based on written examination result.
Refer to the official notification.
A procedure of fill UPSC Civil Services Application Form 2018:
- Candidates need to log in to official website.
- Now on the home page, click on Career tab.
- After that click on Advertisement link.
- Read all mentioned details carefully.
- Now click on download application form.
- Fill up form with all required and correct details in the prescribed format.
- Attach all required documents.
- Verify filled form and submit it to following the mentioned address.
- Last date for submission of application form: 06-March-2018
Download Official Notification of UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018
Official website: – –
UPSC Civil Services Hall Ticket 2018
Candidates who have applied for UPSC Civil Services will soon search for their Admit Card and then tell the candidates that when the UPSC Civil Services Admit Card comes, then we will update our article and the direct link to download the Hall ticket of UPSC Civil Services. Will also upload! For more information, the candidate should bookmark our site.
Check–>> SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
UPSC Civil Services Syllabus 2018 :
Candidates who have applied for UPSC Civil Services will soon search for their exam pattern and then tell the candidates that when the UPSC Civil Services exam pattern comes, then we will update our article and the direct link to download the syllabus of Hindustan Shipyard. Will also upload! For more information, the candidate should bookmark our site.
Check–>> CTET Syllabus 2018
Preliminary Exam Pattern 2018
Main Exam Pattern 2018
UPSC Civil Services Result 2018
Candidates who have applied for UPSC Civil Services will soon search for their result and then tell the candidates that when the Hindustan Shipyard result comes, then we will update our article and the direct link to download the result of Hindustan Shipyard. Will also upload! For more information, the candidate should bookmark our site.
Check–>> REET Result 2018
Note: Candidates can Bookmark our website by Pressing CTRL +D for grabbing latest updates related to UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2018 results, admit card, syllabus etc. The aspirant can comment us their query, our team member will reply you as soon as possible.