UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018 notification declared for Civil Service Exams apply online application form before as per the official notification at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018: Union Public Service Commission is very well known for its civil services recruitment, we have come up with good news as organization has recently stated notification for various posts. Appellant may apply online registration form by visiting its official site www.upsc.gov.in & remember that last date for submission is as per the official notification. Aspirants who likely deserves this post should not wait much to get themselves registered for it.
Let’s get to know something about Union Public Service Commission which is abbreviated as UPSC is very well known for its civil services recruitment process. It is one of the oldest organization running since 1st October, 1926 its being so many years their quality of service is upto remarkable. They announce recruitment for various civil service such as Indian Forest Service, Combined Defence Service, Engineering Service etc.
Before engaging yourself into latest recruitment drive posted by UPSC get clear idea about all eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc. If you fit well into mentioned points then this is one of the golden chance through which you can enhance your career & can make it bright. To clear preliminary exam, mains exam & personal interview is not everyone’s cup of tea it requires lots of hard work to qualify all these rounds.
Candidates are you seeking Government jobs in UPSC IAS so keep visiting on this site we are providing all details of all Government Jobs and if you are looking for good opportunity and searching job in UPSC IAS so in upcoming days if UPSC IAS releases any kind of notification so you can view that on the same page.
UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Job Role: Various Posts
Job Location: All over India
Job Category: Central Government Job
UPSC CSE Vacancies 2018
- To apply for IAS exam candidate must have degree from well recognized university.
- Those who has completed their MBBS but internship is pending they can also apply for these civil service exam.
- Candidate having degree of Chartered Accountant can apply for ICAI, ICSI & ICWAI post.
- Willing candidate make sure that your age should be in between 21 to 32 years else your application form will not be accepted.
- Final selection of aspirant will be done based on their performance in below mentioned rounds:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- General category candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- Reserved category aspirant are exempted for application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Application fee can be payed by online banking/cash payment/depositing fee in any SBI Branch.
UPSC Prelims Exam Pattern:
- Prelims exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Each paper carrying 200 marks i.e. total 400 marks will be there.
- Topics covered will be of General Studies & Aptitude.
|Paper I||General Studies||200|
UPSC Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper A||Any of Indian Language which is included in 8th schedule to consistution||300|
|Paper to count for Merit|
|Paper II to V||General Studies (Paper I to Paper IV)||250 of each|
|Paper VI to VII||Optional Paper I & II||250 of each|
|Total (Paper I to VII)||170|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Registration process will start from .
- It will end on updated soon.
- Preliminary Exam date will be updated soon.
- Mains exam will be conducted on updated soon.
Steps to Apply for UPSC IAS Online Application Form 2017
- Desirable candidate can fill their application form by visiting its official site first of all.
- Then, search for recruitment posted by organization & its application form.
- After clicking on that carefully refer to official notification uploaded by them.
- Start entering details which are asked & then after paying application fee click on Submit button.
- New window will be opened where you will be able to see filled application form on site.
- Take printout of it & keep it with you for future purpose.
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Are you having any queries regarding UPSC IAS Recruitment 2018? Then don’t worry you can post it here via below given comment box & my one of team member will get back to you soon.