UPSC Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form for 169 vacancies of Assistant Geologist posts has been released at upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Online Recruitment 2017: Union Public Service Commission has recently published official notification for recruiting good eligible candidates for various post and the names are mentioned below. As this advertisement was published by UPSC huge number of applicants have applied for this because they all want to be a part of this organization as it offers very good pay scale and other facility which is not provided by other departments.
The job advertisement can be seen on official website and link for that is given below you just need to click on that and you will be diverted to webpage where online form is placed. But only things that is to be taken care by every applicant is to fill the form on given time period because after due date is over they will not accept the form and applicant will lose the chance to be a part of UPSC.
All Those applicants who are Waiting Online Application Form For The UPSC Recruitment In Upcoming Months. So, We Inform You all, If Any Notification Released From Union Public Service Commission Department. Here We Upload All The Important Details & Important Links Which is helps you to easily Apply For UPSC Recruitment Online Application Form. So, You Can Get Easily All Details & Apply Online Form From Here. So, You Can Check regularly Or Visit On This Site..
UPSC Recruitment 2017 Job Details:
Organization Name: – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Number of Posts: – 169
Name of the Posts: –
- Assistant Director of Operation = 11 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II = 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor = 07 Posts
- Executive Engineer = 01 Post
- Deputy Director = 02 Posts
- Assistant Geologist = 139 Posts
- Assistant Chemist = 04 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor = 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Jobs 2017:
- Candidates who are interested for above mentioned job should have higher education degree.
- It should be from any recognized university.
- Different kinds of education degree are engineering in aeronautical/ electrical/ electronic, master’s degree in any branch of chemistry, B.E or B.TECH in Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- We also suggest all aspirants to know education detail information from official notification.
- Candidate has to Pay Rs.25 for application fees which should be remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- Candidate who belong to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are free from paying the fees.
- Fees which will paid shall not be refunded.
- Maximum age limit for applying for all the above mentioned job is 40 years.
- Candidate will be given to upper age relaxation to the reserved candidate as per the govt. rule and details are mentioned in notification.
- Selection process will be based on result of written examination and personal interview which will be conducted by UPSC.
Fill UPSC Asst Geologist Online Application Form 2017:
- Open official website of Union Public Service Commission which upsc.gov.in
- On top most part of tab there will be tab of recruitment click on it.
- As soon as you will click on that tab new window will be open and in that there will be a list of current opening.
- Now choose the link which represent above mentioned Job.
- As soon as you will click on that link new window will be open over there online form will be available.
- Fill that form without making any mistake because you could not edit that form as soon as you submit it.
- Last date of online application: 12 November, 2017 up to 23:59
- Last date of printing of submitted online Application form: 13 November, 2017 up to 23:59
Official Website: upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2017 notification and online application form to fill up 170 Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC) Posts is now out at www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in :
UPSC APFC Recruitment 2017: High command of Union Public Service Commission has decided to appoint skillful staff for various department as per requirement. Finally authority member has released employment notification for recruitment of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner posts on its official site www.upsc.gov.in. All qualified aspirant are invited to fill online application form for 170 posts whose link is made available at above mentioned portal.
The Union Public Service Commission is also called on UPSC. It is responsible to conduct the examination for various posts in government department. UPSC is the autonomous body of the Government of India. It is a recruitment agency established for conducting the examination and arranging the interview. The qualified candidates in the vacant posts in the government service.
Finally commission has published advertisement as UPSC vacancy 2017 in employment news or rojgar samachar. Ths job updates is considered as good news for all those candidates who were looking for latest govt jobs and UPSC jobs. Now all those candidates who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have to fill online form with all correct details and submit it before closing date of accepting i.e. 23/07/2017. Candidates are advised to refer following mentioned details.
UPSC 2017 Recruitment:
Organization Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Total Number of Vacancies: 170 post
Name of Post: Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner (APFC)
Category Wise Details:
- General: 78
- SC: 24
- OBC: 54
- ST: 17
Eligible Criteria for UPSC APFC Jobs 2017
- The candidates should have passed any degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent education from recognized university or institute.
- For more detail, candidates must refer official advertisement.
- The candidates should have age below 35 year as on dated.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per rules of government.
- For detail refer advt.
- Selected candidates will be eligible to get pay scale of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 per month.
- Candidates selection will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Personal Interview.
- Unreserved candidates should have to pay application fee of Rs. 25/- through the SBI Branch or Net Banking and reserved candidates not to pay any application fee for this post.
- Candidates must go through notification for grabbing latest detail.
Procedure to fill UPSC Online Application Form 2017:
- Visit and open the official website of UPSC.
- On the home page link will be given of recruitment option then selected.
- They must choose the special advertisement.
- After that they must read all instructions and criteria.
- They will select the online application form link
- Fill the form with correct details
- General candidates have to pay the application fee in online or chllan
- Submit the application and save it for registration number
- Take print out of hard copy of application form
- Last Date for accepting online application form: 23rd July, 2017
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in
Note: We will update the UPSC Recruitment 2017 whenever it releases. We provide all the latest information about the Govt Jobs, admit cards, examination dates, syllabus, model question paper and answer key for all over India. For more updates stay tuned to our site. For daily updates bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D.